Chapter 14 - Q&A and Dubai.

Shoutout to :
diaryofasimpykidd
FantazeezWriting
Wolfbayne69
And obviously everyone else for supporting,I appreciate and love you all<3
We woke up together and my arms were around her,I had a smile for a weird reason,obviously I was happy around her.She turned to me and we looked in each others eyes in silence.She leaned in and so did I,we both smiled in the kiss and I went between her legs and kissed her on.I pulled away after a short time,my hair was over my eyes,I gave her a toothy smile.
"I just noticed you have some nice ass teeth"
She said.
"And you have a nice ass"
I said in the husky and raspy voice.
"You're caked up too cowboy"
She said and slapped my ass.I smirked and I went to take a shower.When I finished I put on a black shorts,no shirt,white socks and gucci slides.Socks in slides I know..cringe.I went to the setup,made a new discord,posted it on twitter and watched it as so many people joined the waiting room.I waited for Rae and setup stream.She wore one of my Dream hoodies,she sat in frame and pressed go live.
"Hey chat,it's QnA today,if we hit 2 million on YouTube today,I'll ask my crush out in Dubai"
I said to my chat,Rae looked at me like she was jealous.

-

"What's your biggest fear"
A guy asked in discord.
"Probably getting shot by an AR"
I said.
"That doesn't make sense,mine is heights"
She laughed.

-

"We hit 2 fucking million!"
I yelled into the mic.
"Here you go"
I said and stood up,walked across frame,I still had no shirt on and chat was simping.
"Congrats Ven"
Rae said and looked up at me,I signalled her to stand up,I hugged her tightly and chat was shipping us.

JuLIe6 : omggg

DaiSY_ : holy shit.

I read that two,we stopped the hug and I went back to my seat.

"You know what,Julie and Daisy,dm me really quick"
I said and they dm'd me instantly.

Me (to both)
This is probably a bad idea,you guys free in like 2 weeks?

Julie,Daisy
Yeah why?

Me
Don't tell anyone this,you're coming with me and Rae to Dubai.You've been there from the first time I've been on Sykkuno's stream.

Julie,Daisy
NO WAY,you're kidding right?

Me
Nope
(Picture of 2 tickets booked in 2 weeks)

Julie,Daisy
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Me
I'll pay for everything.You guys live in LA right?

Julie,Daisy
Yeah we're neighbours.

Me
No fucking way that's cool.

Julie,Daisy
We live in the hills.

Me
Aight,I'll come pick you guys up

Julie,Daisy
(Random address a street away from Ven)

Me
Aight cool.

I locked my phone and streamed on.

-

2 weeks later.

Me and Rae stopped infront of their houses and I called them.We grew close,we were like close friends and I trusted them,they never broke my trust,I even invited them over to play some games and Rae talked with them.She was sceptical at first but grew close to them too.

"Hey Ven,Hey Rae"
They greeted us casually because we were close now.
"You guys ready,listen,you both are 18,so you're free to do whatever but while we're around,both of your parents like me so I don't wanna ruin the relationships"
I said and they nodded.

"I can't wait for you three to see the car we are using"
I smirked.I showed them my face and they were even more starstruck,not to flatter myself or anything.

-

We got to the airport and went to first-class.Rae was sitting next to me and they were infront of us,we fell asleep on the plane and woke up landing.We went inside,my arms were around Rae's shoulder and they were holding hands.We went to the front and the valet gave me the keys,we went to the car and their eyes were wide.
"You like"
I asked.
"A Rolls Royce holy shit"
Rae said and went in back seat.
I put everyone's things in the trunk and went in the driver seat.
"Ah it has the stars"
Julie said.

-

We arrived in a parking lot,everyone was in disbelief.
"NO NO NO,There's no way we are going there"
Daisy said.
"The only 7 star hotel"
I smirked and we went in the helicopter.It was a few minutes from Christmas,it was night time in Dubai.We landed and butler's took our bags to our rooms,Rae and I shared,Julie and Daisy shared.Rae walked in first and saw roses,I closed the door behind us.
"You like it,also can you be my girlfriend"
I said and she turned to me and smiled.
"I didn't ask,I just demanded i-"
I got cut off by her kissing me.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend"
She smiled.

We went to sleep,jetlagged and happy.

I apologise for taking so long to update.I have just been out of it recently as you can probably tell by this chapter.It'll be better I promise.Thank You For 2,7k reads.