How To Tame An Empress

***

***

This book started on:

19/02/2021

And came to an end on:

19/05/2021

***

First things first, thank you for choosing to read this book if you're planning on reading it. The book has been edited but if any grammatical or any other errors have been found then feel free to comment on it nicely.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ THE FOLLOWING CONTENT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CONFUSED.

Bear in mind that all the characters of this book are merely figments of my imagination and they are not inspired nor are they depicting any real people who have existed at any point in time. 

However, this book is set during the time in which the Roman Empire was the most dominating in the world, the main male of this book (A.k.a the Emperor) Was not a real person, nor is the main female.

Not all facts relating to the Roman Empire will be accurate in this book, if you're looking for accuracy then you should go watch a documentary as this book was purely created for entertainment purposes so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

However, at the end of some of the chapters, there will be KEYWORDS for any words that may not be understood.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the book. Feel free to support me by commenting, liking and sharing too.

***

She left my soul on fire with the sound of her laughter, she had my heart quaking with the beauty of her smile and she had me getting on my knees with the rest of her mischievous self.

With the entire Roman Empire in the palm of my hand, I was a man that grew up getting everything I ever wanted before I even got the chance to ask for it, that was until I met my wife; Valeria, the woman who infested my dreams with her angelic self and had me thinking about her every minute of every day.

This is the story of how I made her mine, the story of how I lost her and found her again and this is the story of how I tamed my Empress.

***

WARNING:

THIS BOOK CONTAINS DARK THEMES, ABUSIVE CONTENT INCLUDING EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, WHICH MAY MAKE SOME READERS UNCOMFORTABLE SO VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

ALSO, A REMINDER THAT THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK IS IN NO WAY SUPPORTING OR ROMANTISIZING THE DARK THEMES USED IN THE BOOK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Ongoing)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Ongoing)

Book 3- The Inherence of a Hopeful Woman (Upcoming)

***

***