chapter 27

Sana's  P.O.V

Were now at the mall waiting for chae to arrive. That little lady is walking to slow because of her short legs i guess.

My feet hurt a bit and i had a bit migrane again so i sat at the floor while still holding my head. I really hate this kind of feeling, i feel nauseous.

"Hey, is everything alright? you look sick sana ssi" tzuyu asked in a worried tone. 

"No, my head just hurts. Maybe because of the heat? and i'm feeling nauseous too" i said and she nodded.

Tae then came closer to me. "Are you pregn--" i cut him off. "No! tae no! i'm not. Why the heck are saying that?" i furrowed my brows and stood up. Gosh! 

"Oh here's chaeyoung coming" gguk said and i fixed my pants. I saw her hands waving at us but i can only see her tiny hands, there's so much crowd today.

"What took you so long?" i asked and she just smiled at me, teasingly. I look at the guy beside her. they look like two small beans.

"Oh yeah almost forgot, this is Min yoongi, you can call him suga instead. He's my friend, he's going to help us with the grocery" she stated and we all nod.

"There's many people today, we should split up so that we could we could make it out faster" tae said. 

"I'm going with tzuyu" gguk said

"I'll be with suga" chae said. Then i look at tae, looks like i'll be with him again.

"And you'll come with me, clumsy" he smirked and i rolled my eyes on him, i hate being called clumsy though it's true. I just don't like it.

---*

We all split up and find our own way in. There are so many people around, mostly couples and families hanging out. 

I kept on pulling down my croptop, i feel uncomfortable now. I didn't know that there will be this many crowd and i can see stares coming along the way. 

I saw him remove his coat and then stopped walking. He made me wear it instead, i just watch him do that infront of other people.

"I told you that you should stop wearing those in public, i hate to see you being watched like that" i heard him mumbled. 

After that, he grab a shopping cart then pull my hands while his other hand is pushing the cart. " In case you get lost in all this crowd around, just go at the arcade there's a bench outside of it. Wait for me and i'll meet you there ok?" i nod and we continued walking.

I look at the snacks and grab one each brand. He wouldn't bother to argue with me since i'll pay this.

"Should we buy some drinks too?" i asked

"What kind? juice or something?" 

"I'll buy some banana milk for gguk" he nodded before grabbing my hands again.

Seriously, my feet is aching i can't really catch up with him. He walks more faster than me and one more thing is that there are too many people along the way.

We both soon reached the fridge the i started to get some as many as i can afford to buy. "Sana?" a voice spoke beside me.

"Momoring? omo! long time no see" i excitedly said and we hug each other.

"What are you doing here?" we both asked in unison

"I was just picking some drinks for a party on my house since im going back to japan tommorow" i nod. 

"I was also doing the same thing, i'll bring them in daegu." i said and then she stared at tae behind me he's still busy choosing.

"Your boyfie?" she asked

"Yeah, sort of. I can't really tell right now" she smiled and nodded. Tae stared at us for a while.

"Uh this is my friend momo, she's also from japan" he held out a hand 

"Kim taehyung. Nice to meet you" she smiled at him 

 "I'll just go over there" he whispered and i nod then watch him left.

"How did you find that kind of handsome man? im getting jealous of you" i chuckled seeing her acting really shocked.

"you'll find your soon enough" i said and we bid ou goodbyes to each other. 

I look back at behind and he's gone already. Where did he go again? i forgot the place where he just pointed out.

*facepalm*

I began walking around to search for him but there's no one that i can see. He must be around here somewhere, i'll just look for him further more.

----*

I sighed in disappointment, i can't find him anywhere. I tried on asking some random person but they always say that they haven't seen someone.

I began to panick, i don't know what to do, i can't find him anywhere else in the grocery. I've almost search the whole place but still i can't find him.

'In case you get lost in all this crowd around, just go at the arcade there's a bench outside of it. Wait for me and i'll meet you there ok?' i remembered what he said.

I went out of the grocery and walk towards the arcade he said earlier. I found a bench outside of it and sat there really tired. I tried to dial hm on the phone but he isn't answering my calls.

                                             Tae's P.O.V

Lost

She's not here anymore, i look around the place and seen no sign of a clumsy squirell.  I wish i just stayed there for a while before leaving. 

I paid all the things we bought and head out of the grocery the grab my phone. I have tons of missed calls from her. 

"Yah! im lost, im at the arcade you said earlier. " i read her last message and laughed. 

I head to the arcade and stopped to watch her sitting and looking so worried. "So cute" i whispered and waited there for a while. 

After a few moments i saw her eyes getting teary she's gonna burst out crying i guess so i walked few steps near so that she could see me standing.

When she finally noticed me, she ran towards my direction and hugged me tightly. I chuckled.