Another choice.

* It is a week later and you quit Miagy-Doe due to a fight between you and Sam. You find yourself at the door of Cobra Kai. No one is there except Krease. You had just gotten into a fight with Johnny and left the apartment with most of your things in your backpack.*

I opened the door and heard someone talking on the phone. "Hello?" I called out. The voice stopped talking and hung up the phone. Krease walked out with his arms crossed. "What is it y/n? Why have you come here." "Sensai Miagy-Doe had become strong." He nodded and smiled. "But we're stronger. With you, Hawk and Tory we can defeat them once and for all." I smiled and took his hand and shook it.

*Two days later, your at the Cobra Kai dojo, training with Robby*

Krease had ordered me and Robby to train before the other students had gotten there. Me and him were in the back room, fighting each other. Me and him were fooling around since the kiss. I tried to punch him but he caught my fist and pulled me in to a kiss. "What are you guys doing back here, fooling around I see?" Me and him pulled away quick and Krease just smiled. "It's okay, I won't tell." He said, putting his finger on his mouth, teasing us. He then left leaving us alone to train/mess around some more. He tried punching me but I blocked him, causing him to lean in and kiss me. I put my hands around the back of his neck, gripping him hard. I couldn't hear anything and that's the reason Hawk walked in on us about to fuck. "What the hell y/n." I pulled away from untying Robby's gii. Robby looked at Hawk then he smirked. "Jealous?" Robby said, looking back at me and twirling my hair while smiling. "Stop touching her like that." Hawk said, clenching his fist and stepping up. "Hawk, back done. You were the one that cheated." Hawk unclenched his fist and just looked down at his feet, this clearly hurt him. "Look y/n, I am sorry. Lets just move past this please. I miss you." He said as he got into my face, cupping my face in his hand, looking deep into my eyes. I wanted to kiss him, I did but he cheated but fuck it, we're only 16 once. I plunged my lips onto his, locking my hands around his waist, gripping his shirt making sure he didn't pull away first. "HEY!" I heard someone yell. I whipped my head around to see Robby, all red faced and he had clenched fist. Hawk smiled as he was looking at Robby, "so, does this mean that we can get back together?" I smiled "Sure why not?" He smiled and kissed me, cupping my head into his hands. I heard footsteps walk beside us and stop where we were. "What is going on here?" Krease had said. "Y/n. I thought you were with Robby, I guessed wrong." I nodded and looked at him, standing straight. "Y/n. You will be leading warm ups." I smiled and jogged out to the front room where I saw all the students lined up. I heard whispers. "OKAY, FIGHTING POSITIONS!"

I was in the locker room, changing. Hawk walked in and grabbed me by the face, kissing me. I kissed him back. "Okay we get it you're back together." Kyler said. I flashed him and smile and he smirked back. "Well I must go, you still kicked out?" I said staring deep into Hawk's eyes. "Yep." I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him out the front and to the car. "Come on, it won't hurt you to come with me." All of a sudden Tory came up beside us, staring at me. "Good choice coming back, but anyway. Miagy doe is having a party at LaRusso's house. Let's go crash it." "Good idea." We smiled at each other and we all filed into cars, on our way to Samantha LaRusso's house.

I pulled by the house and got out, followed my Tory and Hawk. There was one thing me and Tory agreed on and it was that Samantha was a two faced bitch. I knocked on the door and Bert came outside. "Hello? Who's there?" Kyler and Hawk grabbed him, throwing him in the window. Me and Tory went around back, waiting to scare the shit out of LaRusso.  I saw her in the window, fighting one of the boys. She looked so confident. Then I saw Miguel, getting beaten by Kyler. Blood was coming down his face and nose. "Come on let's go get her now." I nodded and we kicked down the door, followed by two of the guys. "LaRusso! We came for you bitch!" I screamed. I then saw her, she looked over at me and Tory, terrified. Probably more terrified of me because I gave her that horrendous scar on her face. I walked up to her, throwing a punch to her stomach, hitting her hard making her fall to the ground with a thud. Tory grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the dojo. I stood back and watched. Then there was a point in the fight where I couldn't stand it so I went behind Tory, punching her in the back. She fell to the ground and I reached out the help Sam up. She smiled and we got beside each other, ready to fight. When Tory got up she clutched her stomach. She was bleeding all over. "Tory if you don't want to fight we could stop, ya know?" Sam said. Tory groaned and tried to punch Sam. I grabbed her fist and pinned her down on the floor. She looked up and frowned. "It's over. Now leave." I said, spitting on her face.

When me and Sam went back to the main house I saw Miguel, he was limp and Kyler would not stop kicking him. I ran over and grabbed Kyler's leg. I heard a crack and kept bending it. He screamed for me to stop but I didn't till I knew it was broke. He laid there screaming and I went over to Miguel who was breathing really heavily. "You okay beef cake?" He smiled as I reached out and helped him. Hawk was with Demetri. "Guys. We should never fight again." I said as everyone laughed and nodded. "Agreed." Demetri said.

*SO BASICALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SEASON THREE OF COURSE BC THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED SEASON FOUR OF COBRA KAI YET SO THERE IS ONE.MORE.CHAPTER.OF.THIS.STORY. Please do not ask for more chapters. I have been working on this fanfiction for almost a month and it is time to say a final good bye to the writing of Three boys, One girl.*