Chapter 6/The best news

"Honestly I'm terrified that Harry and the rest of them are going to catch us but like come on it's not that big of a deal" I said trying to hold my laugh but I let a out giggle. 

Draco POV

As I heard her say that more thoughts came to my mind how I can fool this gullible girl. I thought she hated me not anymore. I don't usually play with hearts but it's kind of fun making someone believe in something that can't ever happen. I will never be hers, I hate her. The best part is that'll never change. 

"Yeah totally I don't see the issue besides the fact we're all enemies" I tried to say that in a joking funny way trying to make her laugh and she did. 

Gryffindor Common Room

Lana pov

"So will you tell us who it is" said Fred and George.

"Yeah also what did you do" said Ginny.

"Where did you go? You can't run off like that. Are you going to be dating that boy?" said Harry. I could see the concern in his eyes and hear the concern in his voice. 

"Give her space. Off to bed all of you, you too Lana" said Hermione. Ah my little savior Hermione because of Hermione I know exactly how I can get away with this.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready now I'm off with Hermione and Ginny to our dorm so we can sleep" I said trying to run as fast as possible. 

Hermione and Ginny fell asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. I couldn't stop thinking about Draco. Was he fooling me? Was I really in love? Was that kiss real? Are they gonna be extremely upset? So many thoughts swarming and taking over my head. I was about to actually fall asleep when I heard Tonks and Lupin's owl come waiting outside the window at this time. I opened the window and the owl dropped a letter and left must've been important if they were to send a letter at this time. As soon as I opened it was scared it was going to be something terrible but instead it said 

"Dear Lana 

We wanted to tell you probably the best new ever. Harry is going to be living with us. We spoke to Dumbledore, The ministry, Mcgonagall, and somehow worked things out with the Dursleys. We already got everything ready at home for him a room, a bed, all his items, and multiple more stuff we think he's like. Be sure to tell him this. Whenever you get the chance well whenever you see him. We've seen how close you've gotten with your brother plus you guys love each other and we thought this might've been for the best too! We think this a great idea and we could tell how excited you'd be too. We know how long you've been waiting for this too happen and Harry has always been a part of our family. 

Love Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin"

My jaw dropped as soon as I read this letter. I had to tell Harry this instant. Harry and I have been talking about this forever and been wishing for this to happen. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to wake everyone up. I felt my heart collapses but in a good way. I figured I'd write back to them in the morning not now since it's quite late. I stepped out my dorm trying to make no noise and got to the boys. I went into their room only to see Harry reading something.

"What the hell are you doing here" Harry whispered trying not to wake everyone else. He got up and grabbed my arm as we walked to the sofa outside to talk. 

"Are you out of your mind? You could've been caught. What are you doing? Are you okay? What happened?" Harry asked me with a concerned but angry look on his face. I couldn't help but let the tears gush out of my eyes. I hugged him. I gave him the biggest hug ever. I gave him the letter as he read it.

He was out of words. "I can't believe it I wanna cry but it just won't come out. I am so happy I love you guys so much." Harry said. I had the biggest smile telling him how I loved him too. We started laughing and talking for so long. We realized it was almost morning and we were so worn out we didn't get to go up and we fell into a deep sleep regarding the fact we might get in trouble. 

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.