20

"Jesus fucking Christ." Hoseok covered his mouth seeing Yoongi helping a very drunk Nari walk into the lounge.
"Hobi." She smiled nearly falling and taking Yoongi with her.
"Well hello Nari." She reached for him stumbling a little and he helped Yoongi sit her down. "You haven't been drunk in a while huh? I'm offended you went without me."
"Trust me you didn't wanna be there." Yoongi stated almost angry and walked out the room.
"He's mad because I nearly glasses kami." She tried to whisper and the others looked over at her. Jimin burst out laughing while Namjoon tried to hold it in trying to scold the drunk girl.
"Thought she was banned?" Jin spoke up and Nari kicked her shoes off.
"She should be banned from breathing." Namjoon choked on his drink and Hobi hid his face in a cushion as Yoongi returned.
"I thought I said enough." He handed her a glass of water and she mocked him under her breath.
"Who's kami?" Jungkook asked innocently and namjoon put his glass down.
"This should be good."
"Some whore Yoongi used to fuck when we first got together." He rolled his eyes slumping back in his chair lighting a cigarette.
"She wasn't a whore. She was a friend."
"They were real close friends." She said to jungkook mocking Yoongi again. Taehyung was hiding his laughter and Jin chuckled to himself. "So close Yoongi was hanging out the back of her every two minute." All hell broke loose and the boys were dying of laughter at this point.
"Nari-"
"No no." Namjoon spoke up. "Let her finish." He said to his brother in law and jungkook almost felt bad asking her to continue.
"So what happened tonight?" She gasped moving in her chair a little.
"So, I'm sitting at the bar okay? Yoongi royally pissed me off so I wanted a nice peaceful drink without someone breathing down my neck. Anyway, this bitch comes up to me and started talking about how she used to fuck him so good and all that. I mean I ducking warned her."
"What did you do?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head.
"She smashed a bottle on the bar and threatened to cut her throat with it." He told the boys looking embarrassed but they were shocked.
"Should've let me do it if you ask me."
"Well I fucking didn't, did I princess?"
"Party pooper." She said taking a sip of her water and they begun laughing again.
"Right fucking bedtime." He got up pulling her off the couch.
"See what I mean?" She looked at the boys. "No fucking fun at all." She walked to the doorway turning around. "Night boys!" They all said a goodnight and Yoongi gave her a stern look.
"Stop stalling and go to bed." She mocked him again and rolled her eyes.
"I'm going Jesus, take the stick out your ass before you come to bed. I'll start calling you kami with that fucking thing up there all day." She walked off and the boys hid their faces as he huffed looking around.
"You laugh and I'll kill you right now." He walked out and they all burst out with laughter.

Sunlight leaked through the curtains making her groan the next morning. She stretched out with a frowned feeling the empty bed and sat up looking in her draw for the pain killers. She needed to remember she wasn't 20 anymore downing alcohol like it was nothing. She mentally thanked Yoongi for the glass of water taking the pills and downing the whole thing.
"Ah she's alive." He walked in with a cup of coffee in his hand coming to sit on his side of the bed.
"Barely." She laid back down watching as he grabbed his book from the side opening it while drinking his coffee. "Yoongi... I'm sorry for last night..." she mumbled and he raised an eyebrow looking down at her.
"Hmm... don't be. It was my fault. I'm sorry for scaring you like that." He said trying not to look at her knowing he might not survive seeing her said eyes.
"No... I shouldn't have pushed you into making a decision... then threatened to leave you." She said and he sighed putting his book down.
"Princess, the reason I was so against the idea of kids yesterday was... well, I worried." She sat up looking at him in shock. "I haven't dont the greatest job at protecting you recently, and I just think... well what if I can't protect them either. What if I loose you both?" She frowned a little placing a hand on his leg.
"Yoongi... I... I didn't know you felt like this... you could've told me."
"I know. I just- you had so much to think about and I didn't want you to be stuck with my bullshit to. I'm really sorry I got so nasty and I really didn't mean it..." she smiled a little shaking her head.
"I'm sorry too Yoongi. I shouldn't have gone crazy like that, and I shouldn't have gone and got drunk, or threatened your ex..." he chuckled tucking some hair behind her ear.
"Don't worry about it. How about we draw a line under all this. A fresh start okay? Maybe we could go sit down and talk about this baby thing seriously." She looked at him with a small smile.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean, we need to have some kind of game plan in place for we even-" she kissed him with a smiled and he laughed pulling her closer. "You need to go and shower first though. No offence but all I can smell is whiskey." She laughed and got up.
"Funny, I used to love it when you'd come home smelling of whiskey." She ran into the bathroom before he could say anything leaving him chuckling in bed.