Chapter 11- Hangover

C H A P T E R 1 1

H A N G O V E R

"I'd  rather be a lover than a fighter, cause all my life I've been fighting" -marshmallow

"I'd rather be a lover than a fighter, cause all my life I've been fighting" -marshmallow

Song- moral of the story; Ashe ft Niall

Marlee

Getting home was a struggle with Theo trying to hop out of the trunk and Asher trying to punch Miles but I eventually got the group of idiots home.

Once I parked the truck I helped Cam out first. Using my other arm I grabbed Miles before Asher punches him and lead them inside. Dropping them in the living room and leaving the tv on to keep them occupied I get the other two.

"Marlee! You're back!" Theo jumps into my arms and knocks me to the ground. He looks down at me "why are you on the ground?"

"Just for fun" I retort standing up brushing my pants off.

"Come back for more?" Asher wiggles his brows and flexes his muscles. I gulp trying to not throw up and lead them inside too. Once they are all on the couch Connor and Grayson come recording on their phones.

"Why are you up?" I question.

"Blackmail" they replay motioning towards Theo who was hugging Cam. Miles still crying and Asher flirting with a lamp.

"Send them to me" I tell them chuckling "did Ella wake up"

"Nope! Slept like a baby" Connor nods zooming in on Theo who kisses Cameron's cheek.

"She is a baby" Grayson rolls his eyes,

"You're my bestest friend ever!" Theo shouts and I immediately slap his head.

"If any one of you wake up Ella I won't hesitate to use my bat" I point at them who all freeze. Suddenly Cameron hops up and runs towards the door. I grab his arm and stop him. "Where are you going?"

"I have to get back to Marlee" he slurs out "I promised I would be back and I know she can't sleep until we're all safe"

"Well as sweet as that is I'm right here bud" I pat his chest pushing him onto the couch. "You two head to bed I'll deal with them" I shove them towards the bedroom right when I hear Ellas cries.

"Great" I shut my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I'll get her!" Miles offers now done crying and standing with a smile.