13

That's the blonde girl from before, the bitch that glared at me. My body tensed up and I stumbled from shock bumping into a guy. "Ah, sorry." I anxiously apologies as I quickly walk towards Selena, yanking her outside.

"Whats the matter? You seem disturbed. Is it because of the gun that went off?"

"Shit!" I yell as I kick a small rock from the cement street. "He's in a relationship, and has been cheating on her with me. He's been lying to me." I gag as my stomach flips upside down.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." She walks me over to the limo and tells the driver to drop us off at the house. "I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, maybe their just really good friends."

"No way, I saw the way she looked at him. That fucking asshole. I have no luck with men." I break down in tears as I drop my head on her lap. She brushes my hair with her hand, calming the uneasy feeling in my stomach, as we drive home.

"Fuck, my mascara." I whimper as I look in the hallway's mirror. "Sorry I made you come home early."

"It was boring anyway. Let's get ready for bed, meet me in the backward when you're done. You'll feel better after."

I nod my head as I walk unsteadily up the stairs. After taking a cold shower, I shiver with goosebumps as I do my night time skin care routine. I slip on a large sweatshirt and sweatpants as I run down the stairs to Selena.

Why did he invite me here if he had a girlfriend? Why didn't he just invite her? Honestly I'm the dumb one for agreeing. I knew something felt off whenever we were alone together.

"Hey, want hot chocolate?" She asks, sitting comfortably in a bean bag.

"No." I cuddle up next to her as she kisses my head.

"It's a pretty starry night." She looks up at the sky.

"Whatever." The front door opens and the twins and parents tumble in, completely drunk.

"Kate! Where did you go?" She wobbles to us, holding a bottle of liquor in her hand.

"You are so drunk!" Selena laughs as Isabella falls on top of us.

"If you throw up don't do it here." Alex jogs towards us.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yea, sure." I take his hand and we sit in the back of the yard where it's quiet.

"Why did Val ask me to come here?"

"He likes you."

"But I mean doesn't he like someone else?"

"Are you kidding?" He starts laughing. "Val is utterly infatuated by you. Since the first time he laid eyes on you he knew you were the one for him. He even has a picture of you in his wallet that he always looks at. I mean like 10 to 20 times a day no matter the time or place. You really changed him. He used to be cold and rude to everyone and would fuck different girls every night not giving a shit, but he was love-struck by you. He stopped fucking around since he has a soft spot for you."

My eyes widen and my mouth drops "Really?"

He sincerely looks at me in the eyes and takes my hand. "He didn't want to do anything sexual with you because you were special to him and he didn't know how to treat a girl he likes since you're his first. He didn't want your relationship to be the same as the girls he had in his past."

My heart accelerates as I try to wrap my head around everything. I didn't know that's how he felt. I was only mad at him because I felt he wasn't being honest with me about some things. I hate cheaters whether it's cheating with me or on me. But I guess I've been too scared to admit my true feelings towards him.