Great

Ellesmeere Solar

I was dumbfounded when he said it.

Nani the pak?

How can I just get the Gemstone of Elemental Spirits when I just bought it in a Jewelry Store?!

I looked again at the Gemstones. Binuksan ko na ito, nakita ko ang iba't ibang hugis nito at napatulala nang mapansin ko ang marka sa mga ito.

I've got not just one.. but the 8 of them.

You've got to be kidding me?!

"You're really an odd child." Napanguso ako sa sinabi ni Fiercy.

Elemental Spirits, I also read about it in the novel, the simple looking gemstone with a presence and mark are the gemstones of Spirits, it was scattered. But this gemstones are odd.

There are four major Spirits, the Fire, Air, Water and Earth. But all in all, the Supreme Elemental Spirits are the most powerful in their own Elemental Kind or consider to say, the Kings of their own which is the Zero Star. (It has 6 ranks, 6 Star to Zero Star rank, Zero considered as the Supreme)

I was shokt. I can already have one?

They can summon the Elemental Spirits with their own mana and help a human to boost their affinity. "I was manaless, Fiercy, how can I?"

Baling ko kay Fiercy. He eyed the gemstone to turn to me.

'How did you get this gemstones?'

'Well, we go to the jewelry store, and it's in the most corner part of the store, I just feel to get it.'

"Really? But you can sense this? It's case has a sealed which no one can sense the presence of a Spirit."

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa nasabi niya, it's really odd, it comes to a set and it was sealed. Wait- Ellesmeere died when she was 16 years old.

'I think you have the potential, you already have the nullyfying magic which overpowered alone. When you reach 18, you might have an awakening.'

Sabi na, it's a given that I don't know it what happen since the end of the Villainess Downfall was her death, there's no side story about her if ever she was alive. It is also not said what will happen at her life aftermath, Lady Ellesmeere died at 16 if what Fiercy said will come to reality, I can manifest my Mana by cultivating it.

Geez, I'm getting goosebumps on how overpowered Am I, and Lady Ellesmeere are. How could they just nerfed her?!

Like Fiercy said, Nullfying Magic alone is powerful enough, now, I have my not just one Godly Mythical Creatures but two, if I will get contract with this 8 Elemental Spirits and it was still not classified what it's rank, just how strong I can be?!

Also, feating with my Ability, the Summoning, and with my combat learning? Hah- chills runs through my nerves and spine.

I can already survive on my own if ever, something happened. Yeah, I was still cautious even if I already had a good relationships with my Family and The Prince. I can't really can tell what's about to happen since a lot of changes occured, so it's better to have precaution.

I've already place trust them, but I trust myself more.

'Can I have a contract with them already?' Pagkausap ko kay Fiercy.

'I think so, try it.'

I was determined to do it, I just can't let this chance go off. And what if it this will gone suddenly or stolen from me? Praning na ako masyado eh. 'I just need to break it ?' I asked.

'Yes.'

Should I try this one by one? Or All of it?

'Should I break it one by one?'

'No need, you can do it at once.'

I nodded adnd nervously get the Gemstones and in a instant I break them all.

A different lights come out, I cover and close my eyes because of it.

'It's been a long time since I was called.'

'Yeah, It's has been.'

'This Child?..'

I slowly take off my hands in my eyes and take a peek. It's all human glowing into different colors.

'Oh my, what a beautiful child.'

'We should introduce ourselves?'

I was shocked. Clearly. I thought they will not be a person like?!

"I'm the Supreme Elemental King of Fire, Salamander." I look at the first person to introduce himself. He was glowing with red his eyes, hair and clother are reddish.

"I'm the Supreme Elemental King of Earth, Gnome. There you go." The man who's all browngoes closer to me and put some flower in my ears. I just blinked and blinked.

"I'm the Supreme Elemental Queen of Water, Undine." She's all blue. Well??---

"Sylph, the Supreme Elemental Queen of Wind." The wind blows as she spoke, her light is kinda green.

"Izce, Supreme Elemental Queen of Ice." She's kinda bluish and white naman.

"Storm, Supreme Elemental King of Lightning." He's a yellow person naman.

"Shade. Darkness." Napangiwi naman ako sa Itim na tao na 'to, ah spirit pala.

"Hello, I am Lumi, Supreme Elemental Queen of Light." She's all white. Yeah?

"Oh, she was with the new nine tailed fox and fire ice phoenix." Said by Gnome. Siguro? Dahil he's the Earth Elemental Spirit?

Teka?!

"W-what?! All of you are Supreme Elemental Kings?!"

What the actual Fuck?!

Are my luck are top notch? Oh pakengsheyt.

"Oh she speak, ancient language?" Tuwa na tanong ni Salamander. Wait, sira ba siya? Inintroduce nga nila sarili nila ng Ancient Language sa bata eh?!

"I-- I am Ellesmeere Solar Augustus de la Schulz."

"We are the Supreme as what you've heard. You want to have a contract with us?" Nakangiti namang sabi ni Sylph.

Awkward akong tumango. Nagkatingan sila, isa isa silang lumapit at hinalikan ang noo ko.

"You already have our blessing and contract . We are by your side now." Nakangiti din na sabi ni Lumi.

After time passed they are teeling me their tales and getting close with them. Snowflakes amd Fiercy are okay with them.

So why the fuck now I get the most powerful Spirits?