Copyright, description and WARNINGS

© Copyright ©

All rights reserved.

No part of my publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including, photocopying, recording, writing or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

I am serious, if I find you have copied my story I can and will sue.

This is a 'dark-love' story.
A story about an extreme obsession that is entirely one sided.

This story is filled with abuse and mental manipulation.

It's an oversight into the mental illnesses that can be developed from this type of situation, including self-harm, anxiety and depression.

Then, witnessing the recovery from all of it and acceptance.

In between this, the main character also faces a love interest and you see their relationship grow as well as the support and love from her (some-what crazy) friends.

This isn't a love story, I will never buy into that Stockholm syndrome bullshit.
Although there is a love story on the side, the main focus is the obsession, and the effects of it.

This is your only warning and if you wish to proceed, I look forward to seeing any of the comments or reviews you may leave.

If you cannot handle the story and the happenings in it, please don't just report it. If its too much, just leave. You chose the story, you chose to read it, you chose to ignore these warnings. I'm sorry if its too much for you but that is the story.

It is more than the obsession. That is not the main focal point.

It will contain swearing, suspense, abuse, violence, sexual scenes, upsetting scenes, self-harm and manipulative scenes.

But...

It will also contain building friendships, blossoming love, caring and companionate people, adorable siblings, positive view on police, a way out of the depression and healing.

This is and honest, realistic story of what really happens.

It is not romantic.

It is not to be desired.

Obsessions are scary, creepy and scaring.

The 'moral' is that you choose who you want to be. Things like this, it'll destroy you if you let it. It has no power over you if you don't let it.

You choose to let your past consume and control you. You choose to let it change you, in a good way or bad.

Not everybody has a 'sob story', some people are just born 'bad'. There doesn't have to be something that happened to make them how they are, you can have a 'perfect' life and still end up twisted.

You can have a 'perfect' life and still be depressed. You can have the 'perfect' life and still want to watch the world burn.

This is a screenshot I managed to get, just before my story was taken down about a year ago... :(

Obviously it had since bounced back but it was extremely devastating to see it disappear and all previous votes, reads and comments gone.

Starting from the beginning was extremely difficult, I'm just glad I had kept a rough copy so it wasn't all gone.

However,

However,

It has come to my attention that someone has copied my book, start to finish.

This is obviously devastating for many reasons, from the shear amount of effort, planning, research and editing it took to make a story.
The length of time it took as well.
And the contents of the story itself...it's a little clear that it's very specific and precise, a little more then being just a 'story'.

This book was a type of healing and coping mechanism for me and someone has taken my trauma and stamped it as their own little story.
And I, for one, am in no mind frame to deal with this kind of stuff at the moment.

All I ask is that you attempt at the very least to keep an eye out for any book that sounds similar or has a similar description as the contents of this book as well as name/title.

Do not be afraid to tell me if you read a description that sounds even the slightest bit similar, I will check it out no matter what.

Thank you for your help if you decide to, and thank you for reading of you got this far.💜

It is extremely important for me and upsetting and I need all the help I can kind of get😅😔

And again,

Please think of the authors before you report or copy a story.

Think of the time and effort they put into story's like these and maybe...just think of where it all may have come from...how they can be so painfully specific.

Without further ado, let the story commence...