Favorite Superhero

Lloyd~ Superman, because he's the most powerful man in the universe. (He's my least favorite... Especially in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War... his plan was stupid, y'all would understand my pain if you've watched it.) 

Kai~ Captain America, thinks more with his heart than his head. He likes to claim he has Ninjago's butt. 

Cole~ Hulk, even though he doesn't usually get angry, he loves how strong the Hulk is. 

Zane~ Cyborg, he's just like him. He likes being able to relate to a character, the only difference between them is that Zane can't play football... (Also I can't figure out if Cyborg is apart of the Justice League or Teen Titans at this point. Some just tell me lol) 

Jay~ Nightwing/Robin, what can he say, he's a boy of wonder. (And because they both get hurt all the time... well Nightwing always dislocates his shoulder so idk how similar haha) 

Nya~ Starfire, what can she say, she loves a warrior that can defend herself in any situation. (And because it made sense for Jay and Nya's favorite superhero's to be a couple like them... RobStar forever and no one can change it lol.) 

Just a quick side note, because I'm currently addicted to the DC Animated Film Universe (Specifically anything with Batman, Teen Titans, and Justice League Dark). And I am trying to figure out if there's going to be a rebirth series after the events of Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. Because they left on a cliff hanger, and I want to know what happens after *Spoiler* because everyone *Spoiler* and stupid Superman messed up *Spoiler* and I want more Teen Titians that's not Teen Titans GO!!! Also because I am addicted to little stubborn Damian Wayne/ New Robin and want to see more of him lol. I'm rambling at this point. BYEE!!!