Gentle | Eren x Reader

Prompt- Pottery with Eren

Modern AU

"This is so stupid" Eren muttered.

He was attempting to make a bowl out of clay. Attempting and failing. Every time he'd think that he was doing amazing, something would go wrong. You laughed at his expression, trying to mask it when he gave you and unhappy frown.

"You have to be gentle- like this." He watched your hands tenderly shape the clay with ease, his face getting more and more frustrated seeing your bowl start to look more perfect by the second.

It wasn't that he didn't want you to succeed, it was that he couldn't do it like you. He wanted to impress you and seeing as you could do it flawlessly, he was jealous. You giggled as he attempted again, his hands pushing against the stricture like you had. Though, he must've done something wrong because the bowl then folded into itself, resembling a strange piece of abstract art. He groaned at the sight and stared at his hands in anger. You smiled softly at him before deciding to help.

"Here, how about I help you?" You offered.

He mumbled something about being embarrassed and not needing your help before he reluctantly agreed.

"It should help to wet the clay and our hands." You told him, dipping your hands in the water and using that water to wet the clay before rewetting your hands once more.

Eren did the same, dipping his hands into the water and pulling them out before waiting for your instructions.

"So we'll keep the bowl spinning at a slow-ish speed for now." You stated, pushing the pedal on the floor at a steady speed to spin the small table.

You stood beside him while placing your hands into his. You did your best to line up your fingers but it was a little difficult due to the size difference. Eren blushed at the contact as you guided his fingers to the bowl. He tried to follow your movements, Applying and releasing pressure as you did. It took a couple minutes but the clay started to resemble a bowl.

Eren smiled in satisfaction at his creation before thanking you for your help.

"Thank you for your help Y/n. I couldn't have done it without you."

"No problem Eren I- no! No don't you have clay on your face!" You hadn't been looking at Eren before but during your sentence you turned around and saw his coming towards you, wanting a kiss.

You'd happily give him one- after you were both cleaned up.

"Oh do I?" Eren teased before pulling you into a tight hug and kissing you.

You squealed and whined as he laughed.

"Noo!" you continued to screech at him.

After the both of you had calmed down up finally clean up the area bonfire focusing back on your messy cloths and skin.

"C'mon jerk. Let's go get showered off."

"Only if I can shower with you."

"In your dreams. Especially after that stunt you just pulled."

"Aww come on. It was just a joke."

"Fine but your ordering dinner after."

"Deal!"

a/n- i've got only a few more chapters left to binge tomorrow and friday lol

whats your favorite thing to be called?
[I like- honey, darling, and love.]

The person reading this is enough and is worth the world <3