I'm a king, bitch.

"Well, that's one move down." George said as Dream rolled down the ramp safely. It was their second day at the park and Dream just learned how to jump on his stoppers while on the ramp. Once Dream made it off the ramp he sat down on the ground leaning on his hands. "Now you just have to learn the other two." George said.

Dream looked at him with confusion, "wasn't I going to learn four a week?"

"Yeah, but I decided that this might not be as fun if I'm just showing the moves down your throat. Unless you want to learn four moves a week." George teased.

"I think I'll be good with three." Dream said.

"Okay, get up, we have another move to learn now." George said, clapping his hands together. Dream sighed and got off the ground and over to the ramp again.

"Okay, now you're going to learn this one, it's going to take a little more time than the previous." George said. Then he went up the ramp, jumping on the ledge before jumping backwards to go back down. Dream remembered when he first attempted that move, that was a hard fall.

"But that's not the actual move I want you to learn, it's just a start." George said.

"What? What move do you want me to learn if that's just the start?" Dream asked.

George smiled at him and went to a bigger ramp. He gained some momentum and when he got to the peak of the ramp, he twisted the top half of his body before jumping and twisting the bottom half and going back down the ramp. Dream looked at him with concern on his face. But not concern for George, but concern for himself.

"It's not that bad, Dream. You aren't there yet anyways; you have to do the small moves first." George said. Dream could see the mischief behind those eyes. He just glared at George.

"Don't complain or you'll have to learn another hard move. Right now I've planned for you to only learn three semi-hard moves." George said as he went to sit on a ledge. Dream sighed, he knew that these three weeks would be hard, but he expected George to go a little easy on him.

"I'm not going to be here tomorrow or the day after so I just want you to record me." George said. Dream rolled over to the ledge to sit down and got his phone out.

"Okay so, you still have to learn that move, but if you finish it, I want you to try this." George said. Dream started recording, George went up the ramp, jumped and rolled back down.

"That's pretty simple so I expect you to learn that one quickly. So, after that, you should do this." George said as he went back up the ramp and hopped on the ledge, then he jumped, turning himself around, and went back down the ramp.

"You got that?" George asked. Dream nodded and George smiled. Dream zoomed into George's face when he smiled.

"Are you still recording?" George asked.

Dream put his phone down, "not anymore." George rolled his eyes and went over to sit by Dream.

"I don't expect you to learn the second move tomorrow, so don't try too hard to impress me." George said as he poked Dream's nose. Dream could feel slight heat leave his cheeks, but probably not enough to be noticed.

"I can't promise anything." Dream responded.

"If you can't play the game then I win by default. But if you want me to win then go ahead and get hurt." George teased as he got up to get his bag and put his shoes back on.

Dream put his shoes back on and they started to walk to George's house. George told Dream that he shouldn't ride on his back so that he doesn't get hurt more today. Dream wanted to argue but he didn't want to be in any more pain than he was right then.