Nine

omfg i was supposed to update yesterday ndjsndn im so sorry i was binge watching attack on titans T-T

"w-wait... you're being serious right now? we're actually sharing a room?" yuna exclaimed with eyes wide.

the staff laughed for a while before saying, "of course!" she said. kai and yuna gasped as they saw the staff laughing like never before. "i'm sorry, you must be mistaken," the staff started. "if you were thinking that you are to stay in the same room and sleep together you are wrong." she said.

"i was just kidding!" the staff exclaimed.

"for the filming, yes you will. but you won't actually sleep there, you get what i mean?" the staff explained. seeing the confused look on the idols' faces, the staff continued, "think of it like a set," she started.

"after the shooting is over, you guys will go back to your actual rooms that you will be sharing with your managers. after all, you're not technically married, am i right?" the staff pointed out which earned understanding nods from the two.

"now, you two better settle into each of your rooms. i suppose i must continue working on the set." the staff smiled before patting each of their shoulders and walking away to who knows where.

after they couldn't see the staff anymore, yuna sighed in relief as she said, "that just lifted so much weight off of my shoulders." she said which earned a look from kai, "same here." he said nonchalantly.

"now, i'm leaving. don't work yourself up." kai said as he patted the female's head before walking away, making the latter fume in anger as her face turned red, "huening!! don't do that!!" she exclaimed but only earned a small chuckle from kai who didn't even bother to look back.

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

"a-and then he just— ugh!!" yuna exclaimed, landing face first on her bed desperately as she kicked the pillows and covers away while punching the bed mercilessly. the female manager on the side of the room laughed, "what are you so worked up for? he just patted you." she laughed as she looked at yuna's red face.

(a/n: this is a different manager from the one that sent yuna to the program in the first place gdhsbdbdb)

"i-i don't know!! it's just so annoying!!" yuna yelled again as she continued to whine incoherent words. "the walls are thin, yuna-ya," the manager said as she pointed towards the wall.