Chapter 45- The Start of Something Bad

Night had soon fallen and the crowd started to dwindle. Tory has been AWOL since the game and Miguel was just moping around. Y/N tried to hang out with him but he insisted on being alone. Y/N ended up hanging out with Moon and her girlfriend, Piper. She was a nice girl and Y/N was happy that Moon found someone that made her happy.

Y/N went to go get some water when she saw Sam at a table, pouring some vodka into a cup. Robby, also seeing this walked over to her. "Hey, what are you doing?" He questioned. "Don't worry. I'm, like totally fine." Sam slurred. "Sam, sweetie maybe you should drink some water, yeah?" Y/N suggested holding out her bottle of water to Sam. "Y/N's right, you're not acting like yourself. No more drinking." Robby stated, snatching the cup away from her and pouring out its contents.

"What, I'm not allowed to party? Just roller skating for me? You my boyfriend or my babysitter? " Sam mocked. "Just wait I'm gonna get you some food," Robby said. "I'll help you." Y/N piped up, following him into the kitchen. It's now or never.

The two walked into the kitchen and started raiding Moon's fridge, trying to find something for Sam. "So did you mean it?" Y/N asked suddenly. Robby looked at her confused. "Mean what?" He questioned. "That you like me." She answered. Robby's face dropped. "Yeah, I meant it."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because you like Miguel. I didn't want to have to compete with him. It's bad enough Sam still likes him."

"Robby, I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah."

"But you're like a brother to me. I'd do anything for you and I'll always be here for you, ok?"

"I know."

The two hugged each other tightly before pulling back. Y/N let out a small yawn. "I think I'm gonna get going. I'm exhausted." She stated. "Ok, see you at school," Robby replied. He placed a small kiss on her forehead before walking off. Y/N was happy that they cleared the air. She felt bad but she couldn't change how she felt. Even if she wished she could.

Y/N bid goodbye to Moon, Piper, and Aisha before calling an Uber home. Once she reached her apartment, she paid the driver before hopping out. She looked over to the parking lot to see Johnny's car missing. He still must be on his date. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Y/N walked into her apartment and took a shower before changing into some pajamas. She laid down in her bed with Buddy next to her. "Oh, my sweet boy." She said planting a kiss on his head. He nudged her happily and put his head in her lap. Y/N smiled and laid down. She felt her eyelids getting heavy when a loud banging on her door made her jolt up.

Groaning, she pulled off her covers and walked to the door. She opened it to reveal Miguel. He looked distressed. "Miguel, are you ok?" She asked worriedly, stepping inside so he could come into the apartment. Miguel walked into the apartment and took a seat on her couch. Buddy came bounding over to him and gave him an affectionate lick. "Hey, Buddy," Miguel said, giving him a scratch behind the ear. "So what's wrong?" She asked. "Why do you think something's wrong?" He questioned.

"Well you wouldn't come barging into my apartment at nearly 11:30 on a Sunday Night if something wasn't wrong."

"S-Sam kissed me tonight."

"She did what?!"

"S-she kissed me. We were talking and she almost fell so I caught her and she just kissed me."

"Oh my god."

"What do I do?"

"What do you mean 'what do I do'?"