Chapter 22

We pulled into the beach and everyone hopped out. The sun was shining and the air was cool and humid. The day was perfect.

"Did anyone bring water?" Lana asked as we walked down the path.

"No there is a bar and restaurant that brings out drinks." Niall said. We continued to walk until we found our cabana. Everyone dropped their stuff.

The cabana was pretty large and was in the perfect distance from the restaurant and close to the water. Niall, Liam and Louis all took off their shirts and grabbed a football.

"Harry? Lana? Sage? You guys wanna play?" Liam asked as they started to walk. Lana and Harry got up and joined them. She was wearing a plain black bathing suit and she looked great. "There we go come on Sage." He pleaded.

"I'm gonna watch for now. You guys go." I told them and Liam nodded and walked off. Harry stayed behind for a second.

"You okay?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah just wanted a second to process everything with my sister." I told him and he gave me a sincere look.

"I'm sorry. I know you didn't really get a chance to process everything before everyone showed up. Do you want to talk about it?" He asks while sitting down next to me.

"No, no, I just need to think." He looked at me with uncertainty. "Go seriously. I'm pretty sure they need you to play anyway." I smiled and he laughed slightly before standing.

"Okay well I'll let you think, but seriously if you need to talk or if you want to leave just let me know." He said and I nodded and thanked him, before he jogged away to join the guys.

Now it was just me and my thoughts. I couldn't believe that she was really leaving. I mean, I'm beyond happy for her. She has always dreamed of having her own firm, and with John is even better. This is everything she's wanted and everything I've wanted for her. I just wish it wasn't going to be so far and so soon after we just got to see each other. But, London is beautiful and I will come visit a ton. I need to think of the positive side of this instead of the fact that she's gonna be gone.

I stood up and walked out to where the guys were playing football. "Got room for one more?" I asked them and a smile spread across their faces.

"Of course." Lou said and I joined them.

"S, you're at the beach. Why the hell are you still in your clothes?" Lana asked, smiling.

"Well because I- oh fine." I spoke and rolled my eyes. I pulled off my shirt, then proceeded to unbutton my jean shorts. I looked up and saw Lana smirking.

"Babe you look hot." She said and I laughed. "Harry love, your staring". I now looked over to notice Harry staring at me. Once his eyes met mine his face turned red and everyone laughed. "Okay, moving on S, come play on my team. We're against Harry, Liam and Lou." She told me and I nodded.

"Okay let's go then." I said and we began. What they don't know is that my family would play football every sunday growing up, and I was prepared to kick their ass.

Harry had the ball and before he could throw it to Liam, I tackled him to the ground. I landed on top of him while he was laughing and so was the rest of them.

"Uh why didn't you tell us you were in the NFL?" Louis asked and I looked up at him smiling.

"Family played every weekend." I smiled and hopped off Harry extending a hand to him, he took it and pulled himself up.

"Okay well-" Niall began but a blonde girl walking up interrupted us.

"If it isn't my favorite boy band." The blonde said, I didn't know who she was but she did look super familiar.