"Nom"

You took another bite of you (f/f). You beloved boyfriend sitting in front of you, eating as well.

The boy had just gotten back from a mission, tired and hungry. A last, hungrier than sleepy. You had prepared a giant plate of his favorite food. He ate immediately, while you watched him adoring him.

You took your last bite, and smiled

"Yummy...." You said, the boy nodded continuing to stuff his face with the goods you made.

You giggled and went to clean up the dishes, looking around to see all the other hashira and others.

You smiled to yourself before stopping in your tracks, away from your beloved. Your mind, which has been a battle for years. Started up again.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 (𝙮/𝙣) , the voice started.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛... 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.... 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤.... 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥.

You froze, the words striking your heart sharply. Your hands began to shake, and your eyes began to sting.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣... It started again 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

You dropped the plate on the counter thankfully, you dropped to the floor. Hugging your knees to your chest.

Sobbing

Your breaths became shorter and your complexion was a bit blue. Because... Your biggest fear was being alone. Being forgotten.

Muichiro heard you crying, and rushed to you.

"Y-Y/N?!" He said running to you, slipping on the tile to sit in front of you.

"Y/n y/n y/n.....shh I'm right here I'm real I'm here it's me it's muichiro...your chiro..." He said pulling you into his chest, his hair falling onto your shoulders.

His blue eyes swelled up with tears.

"I-im real I promise.....i promise!" He said hugging you and sobbing. "P-please don't think I'm not!" He whisper yelled as he held your cheeks making you look at him "my love...im here..."

He whispered finally, your breathing became easier and you wiped his tears.

"I-im so-" He shook his head "no...dont ever apologize for things you can't control understand?"

You nodded, he stood up and picked you up bridal style. Gazing into your eyes.

He kissed you, passionately making sure you know he's there.

You kissed back and then hugged him.

"Come now...were getting you medicine for those voices...i can't have my baby thinking those things..." He said sweetly while starting his walk to the butterfly estate.