ⁿᵒ.3

- Unspeakable Truth -

Slowly making his way down the stairs with tremendous effort and pain, he questioned if it would matter if he just disappeared. Who would actually care?- No that wasn't the case, why would anyone care in the first place?

He suggested to breathe, feeling the blood trying to crawl up against his throat once again, why couldn't he just have a break from the seemingly endless abuse?

Finally, he ends up in the front yard of the plain apartment building he had been kicked out of, he didn't bother land a second glance at the place but he could sense the pair of eyes gazing upon his limping figure, he knew Inko was watching him, he was just glad she was safe.

Izuku walked, and walked, occasionally limping with a bag over his shoulder, it had a bit of cash and his school uniform, along with a single outfit, he felt his eyelids shutting from exhaustion, then he fell with a harsh impact.

"Oi you, watch where the hell you're going--! Deku...?"

Now that wasn't supposed to happen. The greenette knew that voice, he knew who it belonged to and panic set in. He couldn't let the other see him like this. He was a complete mess in one word and he looked rough.

"First you run away from school and now this? On a school night? Tch, fucking idiot, what the hell happened anyway? Got beaten up even after all-out fun, you're fucking pitiful."

Izuku didn't have the strength to answer, nonetheless lift up his head. He wished Katsuki just walked away, left him alone. He didn't want to deal with him a second time today, he just couldn't.

"Oi- Deku," the freckled boy felt a hand on his shoulder, he winced unwillingly, Hisashi had burned his shoulder and his right side, it wasn't helping when Katsuki's palm was warm too.

"Answer me, you nerd, what happened? I know for sure we didn't do this and you went home as well, judging by your clothes... why aren't you home with your mom?" Katsuki asked, he was running out of patience, he felt like he was talking to himself.

Before he knew it, his body was lifted up, he felt started but wasn't fast enough to react. "'m f-fine-" he muttered quietly, but he was cut off by the blond, "Like hell you are, idiot. I'm gonna figure out the fuck is wrong with you, I'm taking you home, the old hag and the old man aren't home anyway."

---

"What the fuck, Deku?" Katsuki breathed out, shock and disbelief written all over his expression, his face had paled at the sight.

Izuku's shirt was taken off and tossed to the side of Katsuki bed, his torn bandages and the dried blood visible along with his countless scars and endless bruises, to top it all, there were fresh burns on his upper body.

Realizing why Katsuki looked the way he did, Izuku desperately searched for his shirt but the blond grabbed it before him, "Explain, now."

"It's n-nothing." The greenette muttered, not making eye contact with Katsuki.

"Deku don't bullshit me." Katsuki plainly stated, anger mixed with confusion in his tone. He knew this wasn't his doing or his fucking lackeys'. His curiosity had gotten the best of him, God what was he thinking even bringing the guy he beat up mere hours prior to his goddamn bedroom?

Izuku was at his limit and he couldn't take any more of his bully's shit. He was already pushed to his limit that day and it was just irritating over the top for the greenette. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if he snapped at Katsuki, he didn't care of he never went back to that hellish house, to get his ass beat for no reason and be a burden with his worthless existence. He was down with it all.