Chapter 44: Korg

Y/N's POV

Staying with Thor was probably the stupidest mistake I could've made. Now I was in some weird jail type place with him. Could've left him and gone elsewhere, come back and got him after. But, no. No, I had to join him in being thrown in here.

Thor was repeatedly slamming on the door, yet it only succeeded in hurting my ears. I noticed a cool looking rock dude against the wall, though.

"Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, man." The rock guy calmed Thor. Thor paused his assault on the poor defenceless door before turning around to face the guy.

"Yeah, over here. The giant pile of rocks waving at you. Yeah, I'm actually like a thing... a being." The guy continued, making me squint at how calm and monotone he was being.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader around here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see. There's no need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors. A little rock , paper, scissors joke for you." Korg finished about himself, his friend standing up next to him and showing off their... knife hands? I didn't know anymore.

"This is my very good friend over here, Miek. He's an insect and has knives for hands." He pointed, and Miek swung the two weapons to show them off to us.

"You're a Kronan, right?" Thor asked after looking over Korg. What the hell was a Kronan?

"Indeed, I am." Korg answered.

"A what? In fact, no. I don't care. Thor, what's going on, why are you here?" I shifted my attention to the God of Thunder beside me. He looked like he had been going through something a lot more important than me.

"Well, I returned to Asgard after defeating a large fire demon named Surtur. Came to find that Loki had banished our father to Earth and had taken his place. Went to Earth to find our father, ran into a wizard who kidnapped Loki and dropped him for 30 minutes. With his help, we then found Odin. He then explained to us that we have an evil sister named Hela. So, she showed up after our father died. She proceeded to follow us through the Bifrost, knocking both me and my brother out of it as she then got into Asgard. So, now I'm trying to get back to Asgard to stop her." Thor finished, looking at me with a happy glint as he probably found it good that I was here to help. I just stared in confusion as I barely understood half of what he said.

"You know you could've stopped and like... taken a breath." I shrugged my arms, looking at him with an amused expression. He shook his head and rolled his eyes at my statement.

"Well, I suppose I'm taking a detour to Asgard before Earth." I announced. Thor walked away down one end of the prison, followed by Korg who began to chat with him about how he ended up in here.

I wandered off in the opposite direction. The entire thing was a circle. I figured that out when the two walked past me. Now I was at the opposite end of the cell. With a small sigh, I seated myself on the ground. Crossed legs and eyes closed, I used my powers to reach out mentally.

It was almost like ringing a person and waiting for them to pick up. And lucky for me, they did!

"(Y/N), I could've sworn I asked you to come find me. Not get trapped with gladiators." Cosmo huffed, dragging me into her world. I was back to standing in very shallow water and being surrounded by galaxies and stars.

"This wasn't exactly my plan, Cosmo." I replied. There was a second of confusion before she remembered the name I'd given her.

"When did you even learn to communicate with me on your own." Cosmo crossed her arms. Thinking about it, I don't even remember how. It was a lucky attempt that managed to succeed.