Chapter 6

Unknown POV

It took a little while but I got her address. I circled it a bit, sussing out the area, looking for my advantage.

I left my car in a nearby empty car park. I had to walk for a while but I'm here now and I've found the perfect view.

I went to the back of the house, fortunately for me, there is a couple of trees just outside her garden. I climbed up the one I thought would be best until I was level with the second floor.

I just want to watch, get to know her, her routine, behaviour, hear her voice and listen. Innocent enough, right?

I wasn't sure what room was hers but I hoped it was one of the ones I was facing.

Then I see her. She walked past the window. Fuck! I realise I can see right in, almost the whole room.

Fates putting us together I can feel it. Why else would I have been shown such an incredibly malleable girl? So innocent and gentle.

She's in her pjs still, blue and pink polka-dots on white top and bottoms. She's so sweet, adorable.

It's like she can sense me, she looks out her window all around. I must admit, it made me just a little, almost lost my footing as it slid back in my attempt to hide, its a good thing I have camouflage type clothing on. But that doesn't even seem to matter as she doesn't even bother looking up at the tree, silly girl.

I know she can feel it too.

I want her so bad, I want to touch her, hold her, I want to go to sleep and wake up beside her but most importantly I want to use her, to feel her, hear her moan as she begs for more.

Just thinking about it gives me a hard-on.

I cant stand thinking about things like that recently, everything just drives me over the edge. I take a second to calm myself down a little, this isn't the right time nor place to do such a thing.

Honestly, I knew it was too soon, but I had to touch her, I couldn't hold it. I knew it would end badly. What I wasn't expecting was her to fight so much and so sneakily at that! She calculated and didn't act too erratically. Clever girl.

I will admit it was a split-second decision. I didn't know what I was doing. Once I had her in the janitors closet the poor little thing was so confused. Then when she touched my chest and I knew what I wanted.

When she was up against the wall her little voice got more and more quiet as it faded into nothing. I had my hands on her, all over her body. I felt her warmth, her curves. I just wanted to memorise the feel of her, the shape of her.

The tears ran down her face then dropped on the back of my head and neck as I inhaled her perfume, so sweet and floral. I could have relished in her scent all day. Like a drug I needed more.

I thought about what to do next, this was not how I wanted our 'first time' to go, she's probably still a virgin to but thinking about that makes me go crazy, thinking about being her first.

I was about to go out of control, tear off her shirt and skirt off and fuck her into next week when she did something I wasn't expecting.

The little minx placed her soft gentle hand up from my chest, she had been trying to push me off with all her strength after I let her wrists go, so when she did those soft little movements of her hand in my hair, I thought she wanted what I wanted. And why would I try to do things forcefully if we can do them sensually? If she wants it too.

I smiled widely in the darkness as I lifted my head off her neck, even started considering turning on the light. She still had her hand in my hair, now tugging it lightly, I let out a small groan, I couldn't help it, it felt so good, her touch was magic.