3 POSITIVE

You and Namjoon were currently waiting in the cabin for the reports. You just hoped it comes out well. This opportunity is like a drop from heaven and you did not want to miss it.

Although, after meeting Namjoon you know it's gonna be much more difficult than what you had thought earlier. Cherry on top you had to share the house which couldn't be any good ofc.

His cold behavior was already pissing you so much. You thought why can't he smile at least, show some human expression but no! he had this straight face plastered throughout.

Despite all those hardships and difficult life you had a smile constant on you face. You believed that one smile can make the day 10 times better.

"Fuck ! Can you just stop that ." He groaned sending you a short glare.

Your fingers that were tapping on the hard table came to a stop as you send him a nervous smile.

"Sorry I tend to do that when I am nervous"

Just then Lily came in with some papers in her hand and an unreadable expression.

"What is it doc? Is everything fine?" Namjoon rose from his chair and so did you.

"The tests have come out well, Mr.kim you are perfectly fine and healthy and yn, you are perfect to bear a child. Your body had no sign of weakness so there won't be any complications in your pregnancy. So all in all both of you are in the best condition to start the procedure."

A wide smile automatically crept through your face , you turned to Namjoon who still had an expressionless face and just nodded in response.

But you couldn't care any less. You beamed in happiness and jumped onto your best friend hugging her tight.

You had to pull away when you heard him clearing his throat.

"I don't see a reason to dance just yet." He scoffed getting out of the cabin.

You turned to Lily ,she also had an irritated face like just like you had.

"Uhh Lily how am I gonna live with him.. for 9 freakin.. months!!"

3 week later~

These past weeks were definitely tough and exhausting. You both had so many procedures and formalities to go through. Also that now that you will be living in his house ,you had to make so many arrangements beforehand.

Thank god you have Lily . Without her it would have been impossible for you to do this.

You knew you were taking a huge risk,the consequences can be bad but you don't have a choice. You just hope these 9 months pass quickly and you can be back to your normal life.

You almost met him everyday these past few weeks but you never saw him smiling . He is such a weird man. He was always busy on his photo and only spoke when needed.

He always had this smug robotic face. You tried to make some conversation, since you both will be living together for so long so you need to get along right?

I would make it easier and maybe more helpful for both of you ,but he never bothered to even reply.

Today was the final day. Today you were gonna get the reports if the entire process went well or not.

It was the final day, you fate was gonna be decided today.

The hospital~

You and Namjoon were sitting in the cabin. Lily did your checkups and currently you were waiting for the reports to come.

You felt so nervous , your palms were sweating , heart beating fast. You felt so anxious. You looked over to Namjoon and for the first time in weeks he had a different face. He looked as anxious as you. Though he tried to maintain the same blank face but he failed miserably.

He kept looking at the door and then back to his watch.

You kept tapping you fingers on table as a habit but today Namjoon didn't seem to mind , maybe because he felt the same.

Minutes passed and then the door finally opened revealing lily.

"Congrats Mr. Kim and Y/n . You have conceived " Lily flashed a bright smile and your heart almost jumped out of your chest for a second.

An unfamiliar feeling filled your body. You touched your belly. You had a life within you. It felt so beautiful.
You didn't even know how but a sudden feeling of happiness and joy ran through your spine .

It somehow felt most beautiful feeling you ever experienced though it didn't even belonged to you.

You looked at Namjoon, he was frozen , he didn't even utter a word but his eyes were glistening and he stared at your belly unfazed. Not even blinking.

He must be really happy you could tell just by looking at his eyes they were sparkling .

But his next action almost startled you. You didn't expect that.

Scooting down to your belly sitting on his knees he placed a soft kiss .

Your eyes widened and so did lily's.

"Appa is waiting for you baby. I can't wait for you know"

Heya!

It's grey here💓
I am sorry for the late update•́ ‿ ,•̀

Guys my exams are starting from next month and I am Hella busyಥ‿ಥ

Idk how often will I be able to update but thank you if you are here and reading this❤️

Thank you for waiting ✨

Also do like by pressing the little star if you are liking the story so farಠ_ಠ

I am more than grateful to have you all

-G R E Y♥️