🍂Chapter Twenty-Three🍂

Word Count: 1011

"Thank god!" I rushed to him, and grabbed him by the arm. "Tech the Prime Gods are back."

"..." He took a moment to process the information. "Oh hell no not again-"

"Well- yes again."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Yellow.

"AH-" Me and Techno screamed at once.

"How long have you been here?"

Eh, we just arrived. Xynn came up as a hologram, and shrugged. By the way, no one can see us, so you two seem kinda crazy to the others right now. He sat on a chest, crossing his arms.

Yeah, just think as always.

"Xynn-" I turned to Techno. "Xynn's an adult?"

Aye shut it, small fry.

I fake groaned in disgust.

I like her. Enchan stated.

"Anyways, anyways," Techno interrupted. "What do you two want?"

"Yeah! What do you guys want?" I agreed.

Nothing much, just checking up on you guys, it's been an hour. Enchan shrugged, her hologram moving to the entrance of the potato farm. You guys eat anything else but potatoes?

"Its all we have." Techno waved her back to the area where the chests stood in front of the farm, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Also it has been three days."

Twenty minutes make one day. Xynn informed, looking through the chest.

"Hey get out of our shit-" I waved him off too, and he moved with a huff.

Anyways, plot-

We are not doing to talk about plot, kid.

ANYWAYS, WAR.

E. That's still plot.

UH- ANYWAYS- CHAOS?

MMM THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR.

"What is wrong with them?" I whispered to Techno, he shrugged.

Everything. They both looked to me at once.

"Ah." We both breathed.

Anyways, what do you guys feel about... A little bit of TNT? Enchan continued.

"No, absolutely not." I snapped, "we're not trashing L'Man-" I paused, knitting my brows together. "Manburg. We're taking it back."

I took a deep breath to keep myself calm.

"We're not the villains." I leaned against the cave wall.

Well, let me consider you something. Enchan took a step in my direction, her eyes turning a shade redder.

E.

Sorry, she blinked, hard, and her eyes went back to the normal Hazel. There's two paths. One that'll make sense, one that'll make a shit ton of plot holes. Unless you want to explain how you're not Wilbur's canon daughter and hold him in a special place in your heart, then that's fine.

I shifted from my place by the wall. "I'm not going to follow in the man's footsteps." I turned away from her hazel eyes that stared into practically my soul. "I'm not sacrificing Manburg for... Practically nothing. I'm on two lives."

Yeah? Well, blood for the blood god, you'll still have a life left if you don't make it out of the button room in time. Xynn shrugged.

If you can find a way to fix the plot hole, Enchan glared, then fine.

"I'll find a way." I glared back.

"ON OTHER NOTES," Techno stood between me and Enchan, who spun on her heels and walked to Xynn's side, crossing her arms. Xynn looked to her sympathy, before patting her shoulders.

Hey can I talk to you for a moment, (Y/N)? Xynn's tone was dark.

"UH- UH- sure?" I panicked.

Techno gave me a yikes look.

Yeah.

Yikes. I agree.

He led me to the part of the cave that was near the portal, and eyed the other side of the cave, where the other two stood, Techno looking at Enchan panicked, and Enchan with her arms crossed like a little kid.

"Hey." I turned back to face Xynn, who was now in his physical form.

"XYNN!" I whisper-shouted, "someone's going to see you!"

"I don't care. You saw us in the woods, right?"

I froze. "What do you mean woods, why you being so mysterious?" I joked, tilting my head.

"Don't lie. Both me and Evy saw."

"..."

"Kid, E- she's.." he looked in her direction. "She has multiple... Qualities to her..." He looked back to me, "god-ness, if you know what I mean. I'm the god of insanity, Elijah's disasters, Bibi's love, y'know."

"I know?"

"We all have that one quality, right?"

"..right."

"Well, that dumbass has multiple. And she's in charge of fucking rationality too." Xynn sighed,"we all have problems of quote unquote 'losing ourselves in what the power we hold possesses', but that bitch is a special case. You've seen me go insane and take over. That's.. every other day-"

"-oh so yeah- that's why my eyes went purple and shit."

"Yeah, that's what happens when our power takes over us, then it takes over whoever we're... Possessing."

"Oh gods you guys possess us?!" I shrieked in a whisper

"Yes shut up about it I know it sounds bad-" he sighed, "but listen, it gets overwhelmingly to have- more than two powers, and since that bit- I already said BITCH- FUCK- that Bitchling has three things to do, she has her crazy moments- bitch has basically three sides, a Gemini, if you will."

"She seems like a Can-"

"She is a cancer.'

"Ah."

"But the point is, she's fucking crazy when the plot takes over, you've seen it."

"... YeAHHHHH"

"Uh huh." He nodded. "So... What you saw back there."

"Zipped, shut away forever." I immitated a zipper over my mouth, and Xynn ruffled my hair.

"You're an okay kid, I changed my mind."

I smiled slightly, "whatever you say, crazy man." I rolled my eyes.

"Mmm shut it, kid." He rolled his eyes before turning into a hologram again in a blink of an eye. HEY E!

WHAT

LETS GO DO YOU WANT EVY TO KILL US? SHE'LL KILL ME

FINE THEN! She got off of the chests, where she was talking pleasantly with Techno. Bye techno! Bye (Y/N)! She faded into thin air.

See you two later. Xynn waved to me, then Techno.

--------------------

More Prime God lore!

Jokes this might not be that important in this book, but deffo in the next.

Also, SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY-