Chapter 22 - FINAL EXAM (PART 1)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 22 

"Now— WHERE'S THE ZOMBIES?! HOW DARE THEY HARM MY SON AND HIS FRIENDS!" Amato roared angrily, ready to fight them.

"Th... Thank you!" Midoriya cried again. This time in tears of joy since the hero wanted to defend him without him asking for it.

"How did you know about that?!" The others shouted.

"Well, a little loud and yellow birdie told me about this." Amato replied coolly.

"Ah— It's Present Mic's doing, huh?" They whispered as they gave Amato a blank-look. "AND SINCE WHEN DID THOSE TWO BECAME ALLIES?!"

Boboiboy let a soft chuckle. Today was a memorable day indeed!

"Hehe... Awesome! (Terbaik!)" He said his catchphrase while giving them a thumbs up.

.

.

.

Amato slowly knocked on his son's room. "Is everything alright son?" He asked. The final exam is around the corner and ever since then, his son had been studying hard.

Being a hero while holding the status of a high school student is hard you know!

"To be honest, not okay dad." Boboiboy sighed while his father gave him a soft smile, entering the room. "Can I just use Solar or Quake in the final exam dad?" The boy gave his father a hopeful look.

Amato let a small chuckle, shaking his head. "You know that's probably cheating right? And besides, Aizawa-sensei would probably notice something weird about you on that day."

"I hate it when your right dad." Boboiboy pretended to groan.

"Here, some hot tea and a cake would probably cheer you up." Amato placed a cup of hot-brewed tea and a chocolate cake beside his son.

"Woah! I didn't know you could bake dad!" The elemental boy gasped in amazement, taking a bite at the cake. "Delicious!"

"Trust me, you'll need to learn a lot of skills especially working in space." Amato half-joked while refraining his inner self from screaming from his son's praise.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" He asked, sitting beside his son.

"Math dad!" Boboiboy pointed a question he's been trying to solve.

"Hmmm... Linear equations, huh?" Amato looked and smiled. "I see, what's the problem. You see son, two equations are simultaneous linear equations in two variables." The pro-hero explained while showing how to solve the said problem.

"The solution of two simultaneous linear equations in two variables is any pair of values x and y that satisfied both the equations. So, this question here can be solved by the substitution method or the elimination method." Amato scribbled the solving method.

"I see!" Boboiboy nodded. Finally, understanding.

"Now you try it." Amato gave his son's pencil while Boboiboy tried to solve the other problem with the formula his dad gave to him.

"I... I solved it!" Boboiboy beamed happily. "You're awesome dad!" And then they high-five.

"That's the uniqueness of maths my son! Every composite number has a solution! You'll just need the right step and formula to solve it!" Amato replied, ruffling his son's fluffy hair.