Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Upon reaching home, I get yet another call by the unknown number. Getting all pissed off by the constant random call, I decide to pick up.

"Hello"

I was so ready to say this was the wrong number and leave it.

The phone was silent.

Okay......This is not a good time to prank call me. I want to sleep.

Before I can ask or say anything. I heard a voice that reminded me why school went great today.

"Did I ever tell you that you sound sexy even on the phone?"

I blink for a second, stare at my screen. You have to be kidding me.

"Did you know there is a law against stalkers?"

He gives off a laugh, which made Goosebumps all over hand appear. I could imagine his perfect white smile with maybe a cocky smirk across his face.

"Brian gave it to me. I wanted to talk to you if it's okay?"

"Depends on what you want to talk about."

"Oh, I have a lot to talk. I did tell you I wasn't done with you."

"Oh...I do remember something like that."

A low chuckle and a husky voice on the other end of the line made me wish teleporting existed.

"I'd be more than happy to remind you about what I said and what I did." Hinting at the obvious.

"Oh, you mean the way you ran like a scared mouse when you saw Brian?" I mentally gave myself a hi-five for the response.

"Give me your address, I'll make it up to you." He voice lowering to the puppy pleading technique.

Most girls would fall for that, but my heart is made of ice. Sorry, not Sorry.

"Well if you can get my number, I think you can my address too. Best of luck."

"But-" I cut the phone, grinning to myself. I can be such a bitch.

I go down to tell mom that I was expecting someone, and manage to run way before she could ask me more about the 'new guy'.

I tidy up my room and just as I am done I hear the doorbell go off, but unfortunately before I could reach the door my mom did.

"Hello Mrs Bolton, It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Jake, Anna's classmate."

"Hello Jake, Anna's classmate are you? Why Anna's mentioned you before."

"Well I am new here so that might be the reason, and I must say, Mrs Bolton, you are very beautiful and gracious." He says laying a kiss on her hand.

Argh flirt, Leave my mum at least.

My mum blushes at the compliment and taps him on the shoulder "Alright you little flirt. That's enough now, I have to go back in the kitchen, I am making cookies now." She a little 'yay' gesture.

Did I mention my Mum is an amazing cook? It was kind of obvious why I was gaining weight without even trying. How can one save themselves from home-made chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, doughnuts, brownies, waffles and cakes?

Speaking of Cakes...I think mum has still kept the leftover double chocolate cake in the fridge, Maybe I could eat some after Jake left, or maybe I can share it with him, Hold up N.O I ain't sharing.

Food is a blessing and blessings have to be earned, not shared.

"What are u smiling so much?" My mum asks looking at me curiously. Both Jake and mum were watching me closely.