sept

sept. vote & comment if u hate snape ‼🧙‍♀️

Everybody at Hogwarts had heard about the fact that Cassiopeia was James' soulmate

Everybody at Hogwarts had heard about the fact that Cassiopeia was James' soulmate. It seemed as though nobody talked about anything else.

Severus was devastated. Hearing that the person he was in love with was destined to be with somebody else broke him.

Of course the girls teased Cassiopeia endlessly."Cassiopeia is James' Soulmate. Cassiopeia is Jam—,"

"Yes he is and I like him so could you just please shut the fuck up?" Cassiopeia interrupted Lily and Marlene's singing.

Alice's jaw hung open and the two girlfriends immediately stopped what they were doing. They couldn't believe what they just heard. Cassiopeia Mariam Jones liked James Fleamont Potter. The same Cassiopeia who always rejected James. The same Cassiopeia who swore to hate James even after death.

"You won't tell him or anyone that I just said that or I'll bury you alive," The usually nice and polite girl exclaimed rather violently.

They immediately came back to their senses and nodded their heads hysterically. Cassiopeia was a bloody scary woman when she was angry and determined.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The next morning, Cassiopeia joined the girls and the marauders at the Gryffindor table.

She rolled her eyes as she sat down. "All men are dogs."

Remus snorted, looking at Sirius. "Some more than others."

Sirius just rolled his eyes. "Do wolves count as dogs?"

Peter looked quite offended. "I'm not a dog."

James seemed to agree. "No, I see you more as a rat."

Cassiopeia looked quite confused, as well as disturbed. "I don't know where this conversation has gone."

The boys laughed and acted as though nothing had happened, meanwhile the girls glanced at each other with confusion written all over their faces.

Finishing their breakfast, Cassiopeia joined the marauders for a little stroll around the castle

Suddenly James came to a halt and addressed Sirius. "Padfoot, go tell Moony our plan."

"Plan? What plan, Potter? Tell me," Cassiopeia ordered while Sirius smirked.

"BLACK, POTTER, LUPIN AND PETTIGREW, I'll catch you this time. Let's go Mrs. Norris!" They heard Filch exclaim.

James sent a smirk Cassiopeia's way, while the other three boys already took off running. "No time to explain. Tell me Jones, you up to a bit of Maraudering?"

She proceeded to smirk back even harder. "I don't know James, can you keep up?"

"I think I'll manage," he smiled softly. "No guarantees, though."

Adrenaline rushed through her veins as she said her next words. "Let's run then."

As they started running as fast as they could, James laughed. "Is this our first date, Cass? I love it."

She rolled her eyes but couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Shut up, James."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The next day the boys went up to Cassiopeia. "We wanted to show you something." All of them said at the same time.

She hadn't had the chance to react for she had already been dragged into the boys dormitories. Before she could say anything, they transformed into their animagi forms.

She looked at them in shock while Remus explained. "They know what I am so they wanted to help me. They became illegal animagi to help me on the full moon."

They transformed back and looked Cassiopeia hopefully in the eyes. But Cassiopeia only looked at James. "That—,That was very. . .nice of you." Cassiopeia's heart skipped beat as she thought about what James did to help Remus.

All of them stared at her im shock. They had expected her to go on about how they shouldn't have done something as stupid as becoming illegal animagi.

James looked at her, his heart full with love and passion for her.

She spent the rest of the night with the marauders. They showed her the Marauders Map and went down to the kitchens. It was without a doubt one of James and Cassiopeia's favourite days ever.

A week later, they had potions with Professor Slughorn. Cassiopeia and James entered the room at the same time as suddenly both of them looked at each other. "Merlin Cass, how much perfume are you wearing?"

She scoffed loudly. "Me? You're the one to talk! The entire room smells like you."

"You mean the entire room smells like you! Everything smells like your perfume and your minty scent. Let's not forget about the lave—," James was interrupted by the laughter of Remus, Lily, Marlene and Sirius.

"Why are you laughing?" James and Cassiopeia asked in sync which only made them laugh harder.

"Technically neither of you are wrong. This is Amortentia. It smells to each person different to what attracts them." Remus explained with a happy smile on his face.

Cassiopeia's eyes widened as did James's. Cassiopeia was as red as a tomato. She just admitted that she was attracted to James. Shit. Well, at least only four people had heard.

James felt as though he just won the quidditch world cup - better even! The girl he loved was attracted to him! His dreams were finally coming true. He couldn't stop thinking about what she had smelled. More like whom she smelled.

Cassiopeia on the other hand was completely and utterly embarrassed. She was the top student, how could Amortentia have slipped her mind? And James, he's so—, insufferable! And. . .

'Shit!,' she thought. 'I don't like James Potter, I love him.'