Grand Magic Academy Arc

Ellesmeere Solar.

I was already packing my things, because 2 days from now on, I'll start attending the Grand Magic Academy and Brother Ezekiah will return later, so tomorrow is his coming of age party, because he requested to Dad that Me and Skylar should be there since we're just about to go and Brother Exchiel already can't attend since he was at his second year. Brother Earl already got home when I was 11, and coming of age then. He was fascinated to know that I'm doing well at home.

Sadly, Evangeline and Delaney also completed the Academy and about to have also a coming of age party but it doesn't match our sched so I can't attend. Francesca is at her 3rd year, maybe also Alistair? and Alisha is at 2nd year like my Brother and Eclipse.

Did I forget to say? All of my three brothers are light affinity, which is rare and only with our family. Skylar has also a Light affinity and Wind Magic.

"Oh, it's you, Papa." I said when my door opened and see my Father. He go inside and close the door. "My daughter is really growing too fast." He said and watch me prepare my things. My dresses, and other things will be delivered tomorrow first. My uniform was said to be at my dorm.

"You should take care, hmm, Ellie?" I nodded when he said that. Parang ayaw na niya paaalisin sa lagay na 'to.

"Don't reveal your Snowflakes." I nodded again.

"If possible, transform him as a simple fox, he can do it 'no?" I nodded again and turn to Snowflakes who's about to get patted by Papa but got turned down since he jump at my lap.

"You little--!" Papa exclaimed.

"Woo~" I smiled at his remark, he was sweet and cute to us (Fiercy and the Supreme Elemental Spirits) but when it comes to other's and my family, sobrang mailap niya.

"I lectured Skylar to protect you as always. Also there are your Brother Exchiel and the Prince"i looked at him then laugh. He said the Prince bitterly, he was about to decline the engagement but he was persuade by the Emperor

"Papa? You know I'm not weak right?" I counterfeit him. It's true.

"I know, but I can't just but to be worried okay?" He said as he sit to my chair.

"You're the Headmaster of the Academy, you are there sometimes." His face lighten, haist. This father of ours.

"Brother Skylar!" I exclaimed when he entered my room. He looked around and see my things. "Skylar." Papa stood up.

He goes closer to Skylar and hold both of his shoulder. Okay? What's this?

"Swear to me that you'll protect your twin!" Skylar blinked at our Papa, Seriously?!

He take a peek to me and all written on his face was 'seriously?' Also.

"Look at me, Son." Papa shrugged him. Napangiwi si Skylar.

"Papa--"

"Protect her from the Prince okay?!" Ako naman ang napangiwi nang mabilisan na tumango ang kakambal ko sa sinabi ng tatay namin.

"We're friends, Papa. Friends." I said defensively. They both look at me with unbelievable look.

"And? You're his Fiancé, Ellie!" I massage at my temple because of this madness. Skylar when he heard the Prince he suddenly go along with Papa. Seriously?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm now at the carriage with brother, yesterday, the banquet for Brother Ezekiah was held. Now we're on the way. Brother Earl said it'll take pass half of a day travel.

I looked at the view. "Ether." I faced Skylar who called Ether. Ether is at a chibi version. Yes, Godly Mythical Creatures can choose their size at their own will.

"Brother, I'll tell you something secret." I smiled naughty at him, he looked at me weirdly.

"Snowflakess"

"Woo~" his eyes widened.

Oh I also taught Skylar myself the basic Ancient Language, nagdahilan ako na kunti lang ang alam ko since wala naman talaga marunong ekek.

"Shh." I motioned my hand in my lips.

"He was a nine tailed fox, a godly beast." I whispered. He's still shocked, way to go to surprised my compose brother.

He was about to held Snowflakes but Snowflakes refused at nagpabuhat muli sa akin, well maldito talaga HAHA.

"Ellie! Why did you tell me?"huh? Why baliktad man you?

"Why?" I was perplexed.

"You shouldn't tell other's this easily, he can transform right? transform him." Madiin niyang sabi, napangiwi ako at tumingin kay Skylar.

"But you're my twin, I trust you." I said, he sighed.

"Be careful, Elle. He's a rare type, hide him until you can." Sabi niya tumango naman ako sa bulong niya.

After the so many hours, I was tired from the long travel. We already arrive. Ahh, we take off when it's still dark, the sun was not even set when we leave, Papa had so many bilin. So it's afternoon, if I use a clock, it's 2 pm. We're just quickly stopping to make the horsed eat and we also eat.

We entered the steel gate and stopped at the two big Building, I think this is the dorm?

"Meere!" Alisha and Francesca, sinalubong nila ako nang matulungan ako ni Skylar makababa. I smiled at them. "Ali, Fran!" We hugged each other. "Wow you've grown so much." They reacted tumawa lang ako. Sumilip ako sa likod nila at nakita si Brother Exchiel and Eclipse.

"Brother Exchiel!" I run to my third brother and hugged him. "I've missed you, Little Sis." He whispered so I giggled. Wow ganda namang bungad, boses agad ni Brother.

"Ec-Prince Claude!" I was about to turn to hug him when my Brother's shield him, making me hug the both of them.

"Exchiel. Skylar." Eclipse called their name.

"Off limits, Prince." Brother Exchiel said

"Father wouldn't shut up if he knows something." Skylar exclaimed.

Umirap na lang ako at niyaya sina Alisha at Francesca. They said they'll tour me. So yeah.

NOTE;;;
Oh em, thank you so much for lowkey supporting my story. You know yourselves, I was really thankful for reading and voting this. Thanks a lot, godbless.☹💗

I hope you'll stay tuned and keep on supporting me and my story(ies). Vote. Comment. Share.