(28) The Truth ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Monday

Miles called his dad while we were running towards where the crowd was,

I ran to the front of the school seeing a crowd circled them, I made my way through the crowd into the middle where he was trying to pull her into his car.

"You think you can hide from me you little shit?!"
He yelled at her and then his gaze averted to Miles, he scoffed taking a step towards him but I quickly got in the middle pushing Miles behind me. He dares and lays a finger on him and I'll break every single bone in his body.

"What do you want Kyle?"
I asked him and he looked at me laughing humorlessly.

"So you're the faggot he is sinning with, I'll be honest I did not expect that"
Zodiac signaled for Nia and Tatum to leave and they quietly did.

"A faggot? Aren't you like 40? And you're this immature? I'll be honest I did not expect that."
I said making him scowl.

"Does he know why you got expelled, Miles?"
He asked him and I peaked at Miles seeing all the colors drain from his face.

"Yeah that's what I thought, he is not as innocent as he seems that pathetic little bitch"
He said making my blood boil - I was about to throw a punch to his face when Kobe showed up.

"Stay away from them Kyle"
Kobe came forward his hands in his pockets looking at him with so much hatred, I thought they said people have either have the looks or a personality but holy hell Kyle has none. Kobe is a tall well-built man that looks like he is still in his 20 while Kyle looks like a troll.

"That's funny coming from you, I came here for my daughter."
He said making Kobe laugh.

"Your daughter? The one you threw out? Nah, mate that's not how it works."
Kobe replied and if looks could kill he'd be dead.

"Oh, so you're the good guy keeping sinners under his roof? I mean understandable your son is a rap-"
Before he could finish Kobe's fist was smashed against Kyle's face.

"Don't you ever think I'll let you disrespect my family you filthy bastard, my son is what your sick ass always wanted to be but never did? Do you know why? Because of the disgusting excuse of a human you are, Nia is no longer your daughter and you shall never be in contact with her again. And I swear on everything Kyle if I see you near her or any of my family you won't live long enough to feel the next punch"
He roared looking at me and Miles.

"Get out of here"
He told us and I nodded pulling Miles towards my car, we got in the car and I drove off towards my favorite place in the world. I am curious about what Kyle meant when he asked if I knew why Miles was expelled but by the way, Miles went pale I know it's a sensitive subject for him.

He did not once open his mouth all he did was nod when I talked to him after 15 minutes in total silence I drove up the hill and parked my car near the fence I went to the trunk and pulled out a blanket,

"Come on we need to walk for this part"
I said opening the door for him and the goofy smile that is on his face every time I open the door for him wasn't there, hell this must be serious.

He got out of the car and followed me in between the trees until we finally reached the cliff, I laid the blanket and he sighed his eyes twinkling as his eyes wandered around the area.

"The view is so beautiful right?"
I asked and he nodded, the smell of the beach and the sound of the waves were calming him down a bit.

"Here, sit"
I said sitting down and patting the spot next to me on the blanket he sat down next to me and I pulled him closely wrapping my arms around him as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna say something"
I asked him softly and he shook his head.

"That's alright I'll wait till you're ready"
I said rubbing his arm resting my head on his.

"You don't deserve to deal with my crap Ale, how many times have you comforted me it's not fair for you"
He said quietly and I frowned.

"Aren't you my boyfriend?"
I asked and he nodded.

"And I am your boyfriend?"
I continued then he nodded again.

"If I was upset wouldn't you be doing the same for me?"
I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah but-"

"As your boyfriend, I can't only be here when it's all bright and disappear when it gets a bit blue I love taking care of you so I don't wanna hear you say anything like that again, okay?"
I said and he played with my ring slowly nodding again.

"Now if you feel comfortable talking about it I am more than glad to listen and you should know I am the last person on earth that would ever judge you"
He sighed still playing with my ring.

"There was this girl, Liz, she found me sitting alone in the library and started talking to me she was the only person there and it made me catch feeling for her. She took it for granted she would make me do her dirty crap. I wouldn't say no because she would threaten to leave me and I couldn't afford to lose her. I thought she was my friend but she is one manipulative arrogant girl that took my love for her for granted. She would abuse me both mentally and physically to the point where I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning to start a new day because I knew it would be horrible.

One day she dragged me to a huge party with her, everyone from school was there and I was so uncomfortable; you know I'm not good with crowds and all then she pulled me into an empty room pressured me to drink alcohol then pulled out a bag filled with drugs. She told me to sell them to people around the party and when I kept refusing she got so mad, she smirked then suddenly cut her shirt dropping the sleeve off her shoulder she ruffled her hair and messed her make up she ran out of the room yelling help.

Alec, she told everyone I raped her everyone believed the pretty girl she went to the principal the very next morning and told her the same thing, The principle is her mother so  it led to me quickly getting expelled. No one believed me. So me making an effort to convince them is pointless. They all think I am a horrible person a rapist but Alec please believe me I swear I did not touch her"
He pulled back and kept apologizing asking me to believe him.

"Hey hey look at me"
I said pulling him close to me again.

"Baby I believe you it's okay calm down"
I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You do?"
He asked and I nodded hugging him.

"Of course I do"
I said and he started sobbing in my chest.

"She is a fucked person that deserves nothing but the absolute worst fucked up things to happen to her, you? A rapist? You wouldn't even hurt a fly"
I gently caressed his back, he pulled back to look at me.

"Thank you, thank you for believing me I love you"
He said between his sobs and I protectively wrapped my arms around him.

What kind of a monster would hurt someone as precious as him?