Chapter thirteen

"Luna you know you're supposed to stay another day in bed, it's crucial you take your time to heal," Cole said with a big frown on his face.

"I'm sorry Cole, but I had to get out of this room, I was going crazy from being here all day. Don't be mad at Ethan please, I persuaded him into showing me the house," I rambled because I was nervous he's mad at me. 

"I carried her the whole tour, so technically she was still resting," Ethan added with a grin.

Cole looks between Ethan and I while Ethan had put me down on my bed, probably deciding what to do next. 

I expected a sermon from him to point out we were too careless, even if I didn't agree with his overprotectiveness.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, trying to convince him to let it go. 

"I'm exaggerating a bit, am I not?" he sighed. 

I let out my breath, one I didn't even know I was holding.

"Indeed, glad you realize," Ethan answered.

"It was a rhetorical question, you abomination," Cole groaned while he roughly ruffled Ethan's hair. 

Meanwhile, they were wrestling with each other while I was enjoying their little fight.

Isaac came into the room without knocking, and when he saw them 'fighting' he gave my brothers a questioning look.

Isaac cleared his throat to let Ethan and Cole know they had an audience. Ethan's head was under Cole's armpit when they stopped their movements and looked up at Isaac. 

Their shocked faces were so funny, I decided to take a picture of them without my brothers knowing. This is great blackmail material.

"Kayden needs to discuss something with you two, he's waiting at the control room with Jason," Isaac stated. 

"Egli è stato trovato?" Cole asked with a smirk.

'Has he been found?'

"No, ma Jason potrebbe aver trovato qualcosa. Vai, devo discutere di una cosa con Luna,"Isaac coldly said. 

'No, but Jason may have found something. Go, I need to discuss something with Luna.'

They left my room without saying another word, only Isaac stayed.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, just some problems at work," he reassured me. 

"Shouldn't you be with them as their boss if it is important?" I asked. 

"No, I'm already aware of the problem and I need to discuss something with you," he said with a soft smile. 

"Did I do something to upset you? I swear I didn't mean to," I nervously said while my hands slightly begun to tremble. 

Isaac placed himself on the edge of the bed, and took my trembling hands in his.

"You did nothing wrong Luna, you don't have to be afraid. I will never hurt you no matter what happens, none of us will," he comforted me. 

"I know you never would," was all I could say.

"I recently have had contact with a therapist to help you. I know you probably don't want to go into therapy, but we think it's the best option for you to heal mentally."

I was speechless.

"Mrs. Miller won't force you to say anything you don't want to. You have been through a lot, it's normal to not be okay. We just want you to get the help you deserve," Isaac continued.