032

Ten woke up because he can't breathe, well, who the hell can breathe if a man twice bigger than you is hugging so tight!

"J-Johnny!" Ten yelled, making the older groan and loosen it's hug "You almost killed me, gosh!" Ten said annoyed, catching his breath.

"Sorry baby" Johnny said and smiled at the younger.

Silence.

"Johnny!" Ten again yelled in surprise, Johnny was on top of him, smirking like a pervert, well, pervert mode on!

"I'm having a big problem baby, can you help me?" Johnny seductively said, making Ten gulp.

"S-"

"OH MY GOD!!" a woman shouted from the door.

And when they turned to look at her..

"MOM??!" Ten shouted in surprise, making Johnny widened his eyes.

"Oh! Hi hyung!" And then a boy popped out.

//

"You two now explain!" Ten's mom snapped at them, they're now kneeling on the floor as a punishment, his brother is at the corner, can't stop himself from laughing.

"Mom, we were just...uhmmm." Ten nervously said "CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING SICHENG!" Ten shouted at his brother, and he stopped then just went in the kitchen.

"Ma'am I'm sorry for the scene you have to see early in the morning, I was just, admiring the beauty of your child" Johnny explained, lie, and gave Ten a sweet smile.

"Stand up, I'm hungry, let's just eat breakfasf and talk it out on the dining" His mom ordered, they sighed in relief and went to the dining area.

"Hyung, I missed you" Sicheng, his little brother said when they're all in the dining.

"I missed you too" Ten said and gave him a smile "And mom I miss you too, please don't be mad at me, and Johnny" he added.

"Boyfriend?" His mom asked with a slight anger.

"No...uhmm..I could say, he's courting me? And he's my english tutor, also my schoolmate" Ten said.

"You, do your parents know about this?" She turned to Johnny.

"Yes ma'am but what they know is Ten is already my boyfriend, that time we just confessed our feelings for each other and then my parents came home from America, I don't know what to say to them" Johnny explained and made a nervous smile.

His mother took a deep breath before answering.

"SICHENG! YOU'RE BROTHER HAS A SUITOR!! HELP ME CALM DOWN!! CALM ME DOWN!!" She shouted, squeaked, yelled, at the poor boy who's covering his ears, but then calmed down "So how beautiful is my Chittapon?" She asked Johnny and giggled.

"Mom!" Ten shouted and hid his blushing face "You're embarassing me!"

"He's so beautiful, I want to kiss him right now" Johnny answered, confidently.

"Hey, Ten, he wants a kiss, give it to him!" His mom commanded.

"No!" Ten protested still hiding his face. Johnny cooed at his cuteness, while his brother, preparing his phone for a picture.

"Kiss him or I'll delay your allowance" His mother teased.

"Mom! ugh!" He whined and the turned to Johnny with a cute angry baby face "You idiot" he said to Johnny and kissed the older on the cheeks, making his mom go crazy.

"When's the wedding?" His mom asked in excitement.

"Mom!!!" Ten protested, annoyed.

Johnny together with Sicheng just laughed at him.

//

It's already 10 in the evening, Johnny woke up because of the emptiness of the bed, Ten is not beside him. He went down stairs and found Ten on the couch, crying.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked and then sat beside Ten.

"J-Johnny" Ten said between his sobs. "I'm....fine, I j-just, miss m-my d-dad" He continued.

"Why? Where is he?" Johnny asked in a comforting tone, caressing the younger's back with the other hand, and the other one, wiping Ten's tears.

"H-he died, 2 years ago" Ten answered.

"Sorry for asking, let's go to bed now, it's late, let's rest, hm?" Johnny said, he did'nt wait for Ten's answer, he just carried the boy, bridal style, up to their shared bed room.

"It's okay that you asked, at least you know about him" Ten said when they're both laying on the bed. Johnny nodded in agreement "I love you, and I'm hapy that both our families agrees on our relationship"

"Yeah, I'm happy too, and I love you too, I love you so much" Johnny said and smashed bis lips on Ten's.

Ten kissed back. The kiss was full of love and happiness. They both broke the kiss and cuddled until they fell asleep.

-----

boring chap, i'll edit this tomorrow(?) before i update a new one.

and also, i smell ending.