Part 17 || let's go now!

Jake's POV

Jake: "we have to go and find y/n!"

Sunghoon: "we don't even know where she went"

Yeji: "she probably went to Heeseung's house to apologize we can go there!" We agreed and rushed out to my car.

Sunghoon: "you have a car and you never told us?!" I rolled my eyes

Jake: "yes I'm 18 and I know how to drive... that's why when y/n turns 18 we're getting out of that house" I said while getting into the driver seat Sunghoon in the passenger seat and Yeji in the back "you good back there babe?"

Yeji: "yeah I'm fine" I turned the engine on and started driving

Sunghoon: "where will you live though like how will you guys survive?" He questioned

Jake: "simple my grandparents' death will said that once all her grandkids turn 18 they will be given a share of money"

Yeji: "so you got your share already?"

Jake: "yup! But y/n is still 17 so we have to wait till her birthday which is actually next week"

Sunghoon: "how much do you guys get?"

Jake: "well my grandparents were really rich and they didn't want to give their money to their kids because they knew they would be fine. So they hired a lawyer to make sure the money goes to us since she knows her kids will try doing something. That leads to me and y/n's shares combined to... $206,000"

Sunghoon&Yeji: "WHAT?!" I swerved to the right since I got startled with their voice

Jake: "guys what the heck I almost crashed!"

Yeji: "$206,00?! ARE YOU CRAZY!"

Jake: "uhhh no?"

Sunghoon: "dude how rich were your grandparents?"

Jake: "I don't know man I just know they were" they nodded then silenced took over. It was quiet for a while until Yeji started talking

Yeji: "so babe... will you let Heeseung and y/n be together?" I gripped onto the wheel tighter just thinking about it. He left my sister even when he knew what had just happened

Jake: "I won't" they looked at me curiously waiting for me to continue "I won't let her be with Heeseung. Even if he loves her even if I supported him even if I see him as a brother I can't let him be with y/n"

Yeji: "but you were so supportive of them before and y/n loves Heeseung..." I stepped on the brakes making Sunghoon hit his head on the dashboard.

Jake: "what?" I looked back at Yeji to see her shocked face

Yeji: "you didn't know did you?" I shook my head no

Jake: "y/n loves Heeseung and Heeseung loves y/n?"

Sunghoon: "she loved him way before" he added rubbing his head so I shifted my attention to him

Jake: "wdym she loved him since before?"

Sunghoon: "remember the night we had a sleepover at your house?" I nodded "well y/n was up late at night and I woke up to get a glass of water and I saw her looking all sad with a frown on her face. We talked for a while until I asked her if she liked Heeseung... she denied quickly but then after we talked about him she had a smile on her face and she seemed more cheerful" I didn't know what to feel. They both love each other but- no... I just can't.

I nodded driving the car again. We drove for a while till Sunghoon pointed something

Sunghoon: "hey what's all the commotion over there?" We looked to where he was pointing at. People were swarming around someone and there was an ambulance present.