dix

dix. vote & comment if wolfstar is 🔛🔝

"How is my favorite Head Girl?" Cassiopeia's eyes widened as a large grin spread across her face

"How is my favorite Head Girl?" Cassiopeia's eyes widened as a large grin spread across her face. "Marls! Lily!" The three best friends hugged each other and laughed.

"Our last train ride to Hogwarts, huh? I get chills just thinking about it," Cassiopeia smiled sadly.

"This is no time to be sad! You go to your stupid Prefects Meeting Miss Head Girl and then join us, let's enjoy our last ride together," Lily said.

"Yes, Ma'am," Cassie laughed as Lily rolled her eyes, joining Marlene by going into the opposite direction, looking for an empty compartment.

Laughing quietly to herself, Cassiopeia stepped into the Prefects compartment, wondering who was made Head Boy.

There, sitting quietly, sat James Fleamont Potter. "James? This is the Prefects' meeting. If you're here to irritate the rest of us, please don't."

He just smiled cockily. "Oh, but I'm not here just to irritate you all. Haven't you heard?"

She raised her brows, unimpressed. "Heard what, exactly?"

"I'm your new Head Boy." He smiled.

She scoffed. "Stop fooling around and go bully some first years or something. Except don't do that really."

His smirk turned into a serious expression. "I'm serious, Jones. I've got the badge and everything."

"Huh," Cassiopeia nodded, quite surprised. "Either you've gotten really excellent at the replicating spell for badges, or Dumbledore's off his rocker."

He smiled earnestly. "Looking forward to working with you, Jones."

As people started to join the compartment, James simply smiled and winked at her. Cassiopeia, ignoring the burning sensation in her stomach, was slightly confused why James Potter, a troublemaker since first year, became Head Boy. She just shook her head and started the meeting, James never leaving her side.