1st Years.

Ellesmeere Solar.

Francesca said, we have an orientation the day after tomorrow. They also toured me to the Building, Facilities, the battleground, Cafeteria, Hall etc.

I was so amazed. Though it's the Grand Duke, Papa who runs it, I was just uhm speechless?

"I'm glad we'll be seeing each other much often now." Fran said. I nodded and smiled. "You excited?" Ali laughed.

"Of course!"

Ow--I bumped into another person. I quickly go help him  pick up his book.

"Brother?!" Ali exclaimed. The violet haired guy lift his head. I gasped, oh right, Ali's Brother! He eas wearing a formal clothes and wearing a glass. "Alisha?"

"Forgive me for my carelessness." I apologize and smiled at him "It's okay." Ngiti din nito.

"Brother, you remember Ellesmeere-- ahh Lady Ellesmeere, right?" Alisha asked her brother. Tumango naman ito.

"She'll attend the Academy now! Oh see you, Bye!" Sabi ni Alisha at nilampasan ang kapatid niya. Napatawa naman ako. "Brother is such a busy person since he's upscoming 3rd year." I nodded.

After that, they ask me what's going on with my life. I just answered pretty casual. Of course? The things I did was pretty complicated HAHA.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Napahawak ako sa sintido ko nang makita ko ang nasa harapan ng podium. It's Papa. Giving his best not to always look to the spot where am I.

We just see each other yesterday. Now he's giving a speech to the 1st years.

"Is Papa seriously doing this?" Baling ko kay Skylar na aandito sa tabi ko.

He shrugged his shoulers then also shake his head. "I don't know."

After his speech he sat down and keep lowkey waving his hand, oh gosh. I pretty understand him since I've never really got away with our Estate.

Okay, let me be real, I just sneak outside to do my things.

The orientation were all about the Academy's system. They had 3 years, we first years will wear gray necktie.  
It also said that we are not required to join Magic Guilds but if we want too, then we can. The education they have are about of course first of all Magic, Combat, Crafts and Studies. We can decide what to study since we're the one studying. You can choose if you want to enhance your ability or engage with other things, if both it's also alright.

I've already mastered Crafts, I was once a Arts and Design student and I was taught here the crafts when I was 6 so I really don't need 'em. Also Studies? I'll feel like my head are going to burst but I really think I should take it into consideration pa, kase I need to hone my knowledge more. So I'll just take out the Crafts. 

The schedule will be given to us before the start of the school year, when we register. Ahh, I think it's also a good thing to be here early, you can check out what do you want to take.

Our name plate and magic ID will be manage. Since the students were early to enter the academy to familiarize and adapt to the environment, also if ever there's an urgent changes and needed requirements it will be easily be dealt.

"Let's arrange our name plate and ID together, also our schedule." He's not asking me, he just stated it. Okay boss.

After the Orientation, me and Skylar was blocked by our Father. "Papa?" I frowned. He quickly hugged me and Skylar. Okay, ang dramatic na ng tatay namin.

"Oh, here, take this." Napatingin ako sa binigay ni Papa sa aming dalawa. It was a small black box. I opened it and gasped, it was our family emblem broock. It was kinda small. If I pin it to my collar, it will be get attention oh god. It's size is about when you sign a 'okay' that's what it is.

I turn it back, I was not surprised to see my name there. 'Ellie'  haist I knew it. Skylar also turned his brooch back, it was Skylar. Ay nako.

"Did you like it?" Dali dali akong tumango at ngumiti.

"It will be an eye-catcher, Papa." I said looking closely on it. "It's fine. You both are proud de la Schulz." Ngiti nito sa amin.

"Just don't tell your older brother's that it was personalized by your names." I shake my head by what he just said.

"Elle, Skylar. We always got you backs, okay? Your Brother Exchiel are there." Seryoso na sabi ni Papa. Napakurap ako. "Do you think Papa I'll do well?" I'm still kinda nervous. What if it didn't go well?

"I'm surely you'll do great, Ellie. Of course you too, Skylar."

Bago pa siya magsalita ulit, his Aide bowed to us and excuse our Father. Nakangiti naman akong kumaway.

"You think so, Brother?" Taka kong tanong. He patted my head and said. "Yeah, just let it be. It will just come to us." Napatango na lamang ako. He's right. I was really too paranoid.

"Done with the orientation?" Bungad ni Eclipse. "What the--" bulalas ko at napahawak sa bibig. Nyay.

"Huh?" They both reacted. I ignored it. "Yeah."

"The Grand Duke were here?" Nakangiting tanong ni Eclipse. "Yes, I was surprised since it's just an orientation. I didn't expect him to be here."

Tumawa lamang ito. "Where's Brother Exchiel?" Hanap ko sa kapatid namin ni Skylar at lumingon. "He was at his room. Reading books, probably." Napatango naman ako.

Pagpasok ko sa Dorm ko ay agad na humiga ako. Fiercy and Snowflakes appeared. Kiniskis ni Snowflakes ang pisngi niya sa kamay ko. "You can be invisible?" Tanong ko. Kase I just want them to be with me all the time, I mean is, they can look everywhere with me without being seen.

"Of course. If we are invisible only you can see us. Why is that?" Fiercy asked. "Both of you don't have to hide really, you can freely be with me. just refrain from being seen, especially you, Snowflakes" I said. "Woo~' he cutely replied. He can already speal ancient, but I guess he's still adjusting.

Nanny and Mira wanted to just come with me, since my things was still a mess but I just kinda convinced them that I can do it.

I started to unpack and organize my things, the dorms are maybe a little bit 1/2 size of my room? But it's nice and comfortable, it was just like an ancient hotel eh.