nineteen

𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗧

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

the pair spent another while talking until wooyoung, once again, offered for san to stay with him and this time san willingly agreed.

wooyoung helped san collect the few things he had and the two said goodbye to seonghwa and hongjoong. seonghwa offered to drive them and they accepted, not really in the mood to walk in the dark.

wooyoung opened the door of his house and stepped in first, opening it wider so san could follow him inside. he then closed it and looked around before spotting his brother on the couch next to another figure. he smiled when he realized the figure's head was resting on his brother's shoulder and he could hear soft snores. jae felt a pair of eyes staring at him so he turned around and smiled when he saw his brother and his friend.

"you got yourself a boyfriend before i did?" wooyoung whispered with a chuckle as he quietly walked into the living room, ruffling his brother's hair. jae rolled his eyes and gestured for him to be quiet, pointing at the sleeping boy. san stood awkwardly with a smile until wooyoung motioned for him to follow him into the kitchen.

"hey mom, san's back." haru turned around with cleaning supplies but she instantly dropped them when she saw san. she hurriedly ran to the boy, holding her face in his hands.

"san! i was so worried about you, what happened sweetheart?" haru's tone was laced with concern and san felt a pang of guilt.

"just a bad day at school, sorry for worrying you." san smiled to reassure the woman that he's okay and it worked. she nodded, smiling at him, before returning to her cleaning.

"there should be some leftovers in the fridge if you're hungry, jae and xun helped me make dinner."

wooyoung shook his head with a chuckle. "i still can't believe my ten year old brother got a boyfriend before me."

this made haru spin around with a confused expression. she placed a hand on her hip as she looked between the two.

"you mean, you two still aren't dating?"

both of the boys' eyes widened and san started choking on air, shocked at the statement. haru was quick to grab a bottle of water for him and he chugged it down, letting out a deep breath after.

"gee, thanks mom." wooyoung raised an eyebrow at his mother, making a mental note to ask her what she meant later. they left her to continue cleaning and headed up to wooyoung's room, flopping down on the bed.

"i could sleep for a whole week." san mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. wooyoung smiled at how adorable the boy looked, it was rare to see him like this. without thinking, he reached a hand out and ran his finger's through the older's hair. san opened his eyes and looked at the blonde, confused by his action.

"then sleep." wooyoung spoke with a soft tone. san stared at him for a few more seconds before nodding and closing his eyes again. wooyoung waited until he had fallen asleep to get up and change. he then slid in next to the boy and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 

"goodnight, sannie."

a/n: san in the teasers.... i'm loyal to seonghwa i promise but crop top san is testing me