Mission 31: Mall Mishap and Its Confirmed

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~

We had returned to the classroom after the exam finished. Aizawa-sensei wanted to go over their actions and reactions during the test. Most of the class was excited and starting to get little full of themselves. I didn't really care but there is no way Aizawa-sensei would let that slide.

Denki:" YEAH WE BEAT MIDORIYA!"

Mina:" Yeah! can't I can't believe it! It was so easy!"

Iida:" We were only able to take on Midoriya-kun thanks to Yaoyorozu-sans plan! You shouldn't disrespect him by saying it was easy!"

Aizawa:" Easy huh? Is that what you kids really think? I guess you two need remedial classes." he said pointing at Denki and Mina

Denki&Mina:" WHAT/WHY?!"

Aizawa:" Problem child's wife do you want to explain or should I?" I watched as Momo turned as red as her Hero outfit, I just grinned at her, amused at her being called out by Aizawa-sensei. I guess that was his way of getting back at her for sending All-might after him.

Momo:" I will explain it Aizawa-sensei. Mina, Kaminari, we only won because we were allowed to. The reason Aizawa-sensei is giving you remedial classes is because you are taking the exam to lightly."

" You both forgot some very important facts, first normally you wouldn't have as much information on the villain as we did. Second, the reason we were able to work so well together is because by now we've trained together for so long. You don't always get that out in the field, or in the amount we did."

"Third, despite the everything going according to my plan, remember that Izuku was still able to fight most of us, all on his own while weighted down. The part Aizawa-sensei is mad about, is the fact you two don't realize that if Izuku had fought with his usual style, he would have killed us."

Aizawa:" Its exactly as Problem child's wife said. Don't get cocky because you passed an exam in a controlled environment. So now you two will have to do remedial classes during the training camp. Now were going to go over the footage from the exam, go over what you could have done better."

~~~~~TimeSkip/ 1-A Dorms~~~~~

After class we headed back to the dorms as a group. Once we got into the common area, Mina the ever social butterfly she is spoke up.

Mina:" Hey guys! We should go to the mall and buy stuff for the training camp! We can also use it as hangout time, since we never really do stuff as a group!"

Ejiro:" I could use some more hair dy- I mean weights! Manly, Manly weights!"

I watched as my classmates made plans to go out to the mall, everyone had agreed to go to the mall except me by this point as I was lost in thought someone noticed and asked.

Koda:" w-w-wwhat about you m-m-midoriya-kun? w-will you b-b-be coming w-with us?" he asked timidly, with a slight bit of fear in his voice.

"No need to be afraid Koda, I'll be there to watch over you guys." I reassured the guy as the others remembered what my actual reason for being at UA. Shinso looked around confused by my words.

Shinso:" So is anyone going to explain to me why Midoriya was an examiner and why he sounds like he's our bodyguard?" The others looked at me, not sure what to say. I nodded and turned to Shinso

"Shinso, since you're part of this class now you have a right to know. But remember what I'm about to tell you is classified information, and if you leak this in anyway. You'll be lucky if you end up in prison. So what do you say? Do you want to know?"