Chapter 2

Time skip to the 2016 Singapore Grand Prix

Sana POV

Currently, I am in the garage of Mercedes AMG Petronas while Y/N explains everything about his job to me. Seems like he really likes cars and motorsport. I am paying all my attention on his handsome looks and spacing out.

Y/N: Sana...... Sana are you ok?

Sana: Oh, sorry I was spacing out (shy).

Y/N: It's ok, I was just saying I need to go now, the race is about to start.

Sana: Okay, good luck (smiles). Fighting.

 Fighting

Y/N POV

I am very happy to have Sana supporting me during this weekend. I don't know what this feeling is but I feel very motivated because Sana is here with me.  I qualified on pole, and if I win this race, I will lead the championship. Currently I am listening to my engineer giving me a briefing about the race.

Y/N: (thinking) Come on Y/N focus, you can do this.

Tony Ross: Right Y/N, you qualified on pole. Plan A will be a two stop of ultra-softs ultra-softs and then super-softs. It is extremely difficult to overtake here in Singapore so if you come out of turn 1 without problem we have a chance of winning this race. 

After listening to my engineer's briefing, I strapped myself into the cockpit and waited for the lights to go out. My mind still thinking about Sana. About this win, I really wanted to win this race because of her attendance. What if I don't win this race, will she be disappointed? I really want her to be happy. Soon, my thoughts are blanked when the race is about to start......

David Croft: We have five lights, and it's lights out and away we go. Y/N took leads heading into turn one and I think that's Nico Hulkenberg out of the race.

The first stint went on smoothly, tyre degradation is going according to plan and the gap to my teammate Lewis Hamilton who is in P2 is managed very well by me. We then moved on to the second ultra-soft stint and I still maintained the gap between Lewis Hamilton and he did not over cut me. Just as I thought I had the race under control, Mercedes has decided to put Lewis on the split strategy, which means when we both pitted for the second time, I was on the super-soft tyres and he was on the ultra-soft tyres. Also, he has managed to close the gap using the over cut. 

Y/N: Is Lewis on the ultras?

Tony Ross: Affirm, he is 0.6 seconds quicker than you.

Lap by lap, my heart was beating very fast. It has been really tight between me and Lewis for the whole season. Looking in my mirrors, I see Lewis within my DRS range trying to make an overtake. That moment suddenly, I remembered that Sana was here cheering me which gave me extra motivation and almost on cue my engineer came on the radio and said.

Tony Ross: Last lap, use overtake if you need to.

With that, I pressed the overtake button and defended the inside line as hard as I can, braking as late as possible. When I exited turn 23, I saw the chequered flag. JOB DONE I think to myself.

David Croft: AND Y/N COMES ACROSS THE LINE TO TAKE THE SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX AND CRUCIALLY TAKES THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEAD.

I can't believe it! I've won the race! After the cool down lap, I parked my car at parc ferme and there I already see my team celebrating. I got out of my car and quickly ran to my team but the first one I hugged wasn't my team and pit crew. I ran and went to hug Sana.

Y/N: I DID IT (excitied).

Sana: I never doubted you (smiles). 

Suddenly Sana asked me......

Sana: I like you oppa, would you date me?

Because I was so happy I have decided to say yes to Sana which at that moment Sana kissed me......

So I guess me and Sana are dating now. I mean she's cute and her bubbly personality would definitely bring me good luck and happiness into my life.

So that's the second chapter. Sorry for all the Formula 1 details, I am a big nerd when it comes to Formula 1. 

Please comment your thoughts, I really didn't know how to write the confession bit without cringing myself to death and I think the relationship was a bit rushed. Oh well, tell me what you guys think about. Also tell me how can I change my writing style to make it smoother.