Chapter 13

Marinette pov

I don't what's wrong with Plagg lately, I know he tought i was'nt paying much attetion to him in school today but i could still hear him mumbling a bunch of incoherent words inside my bag. Something along the lines of " This is'nt possible. No, no ,no ,nooooo, i... can't do this now no, ...no ,no i need time" that was all i heard before my attention was drawn back onto my lessons.

Tikki has been trying to get him to open up a bit but he keeps on pushing her away saying "not yet, not yet. Soon Sugarcubes"

Later that nigth after i had finished a few more of my last minute commissions i went over to my bedroom balcony. The manor was on the out skirts of Gotham City but you could still see the nigth time City ligths. For the number one most dangerous place in the world it sure has it's beauty and hidden jewels. I could see a figure approaching me at a distance hiding in the shadow of the nigth. I countinued to act oblivious to his hidden presence and stared out into the sky.

Damien pov

I know she knows i am here i can see that smile on her face to my presence being near. Not even the best of the best in the league of assains could spot me sneaking up on them so if she had done it so quickly and yet so easily it just shows that there is more to her than those ice blue eyes and midnigth hair.

Her voice caugth my attention though and i just knew she was talking to me.

Marinette: you can come over i don't bite.

There was a while of silence and yet he never came over just stayed hidden in the shadows.

Marinette: (sighs) please come over to the balcony and stop hiding in the shadows. Either way i will see your face tommorow in school Damien Ah Gul Wayne or should i saw Robin birdie boy.

(She knows who i am and my Superhero identity) Damien thougth. After some more time he just turned away and headed of back into the city leaving Marinette to herself knowing he had to keep an eye on her for sure to know that she knows his identity just caugth him more into a web of curiostly. To find out more about the girl behind the ice blue eyes. He had a chance to do that tonigth but something in him told him to hold back and let them unfold on their own ways.

For Plagg though he had been watching from close by as the to how two reacted to one another and his thoughts were confirmed

For Plagg though he had been watching from close by as the to how two reacted to one another and his thoughts were confirmed. Balance will be restored soon.

 Balance will be restored soon

Back at the bat cave

No one had noticed Damien missing so he slipped out of his Robin suit and went back to his room. Taking a long shower as to ease his train of thougths.

She knows. She knows i am Robin but yet she doesn't look like the type to use this against me. She seems to real. I should of taken her out the moment she released her knowledge of my identity but i just could'nt. I feel drawn to her like she is pulling me in something much bigger than i know and understand. I have never felt this way about anyone before not even with Raven. I don't ever want to be able to feel this emotion again in my life but i can't help but feel like everytime i push down the feeling it will just rise up again and hit me much more harder with pure force.

After my break up with Raven i vowed never to let anyone in again. To keep myself locked up and to destroy all weak ends. To never open up to anyone again to keep my walls up and block out everyone from trying to break me down again.

This Marinette Stone will not be getting to me i won't allow it. I won't allow myself to fail again. Never again. With his final decision being made he closed his eyes and let sleep consume him for the nigth.