treize

treize. vote & comment cuz this is
the last chapter 😠😠🥺🥺

It's been three months since they graduated from Hogwarts, and they now reside together in Godric's Hollow

It's been three months since they graduated from Hogwarts, and they now reside together in Godric's Hollow. Today marks a momentous occasion as James is preparing to propose to Cassiopeia.

While enjoying a meal prepared by Cassiopeia, James suddenly reached for her hand and spoke from the depths of his heart. "Cassiopeia Jones, you are the person I love most in this world. I've loved you since our first year at Hogwarts, and I've known since then that I want you and only you. I've always believed that we were destined for each other, and sixth year only solidified that belief. You've taught me the true meaning of love, and that's all I could ever ask for. In my eyes, you are perfect, and I would rather die than live a life without you. So, Cass, will you marry me?" Overwhelmed with joy, Cassiopeia threw her arms around his neck and whispered countless "yes" responses.

On their wedding day, Dorcas, Alice, Mary, Lily and Marls served as bridesmaids, Sirius stood as the best man, and Remus had the honor of escorting Cassiopeia down the aisle. The ceremony proceeded, and the time came for the crucial question.

"Do you, James Fleamont Potter, take Cassiopeia Mariam Jones to your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Cassiopeia Mariam Jones, take James Fleamont Potter to your husband?"

"I do."

"I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss th—,"

Dumbledore couldn't even finish his sentence as James already kissed his wife.

Sirius wolf whistled, Peter cheered, Remus cried happy tears. McGonagall joined him, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary and Alice not too far behind.

31st July, 1980

Cassiopeia Mariam Potter gave birth to a baby boy. "Lily, Marlene, Alice, Dorcas, Mary, Remus, Sirius, Peter, Frank,.... This is Harry James Potter." All of them smiled widely.

"Sirius, Lily, you'll be his godparents, yeah?" Their eyes widened as they looked at each other.

"Of course."

"If anything happens to us... You know of the prophecy. Harry will have two other mothers, Lily and Marlene, and two other fathers, Remus and Sirius. Promise me. Promise you'll take care of him," Cassiopeia cried as James held her hand, kissing the top of her head.

"We promise, Cassie." "We won't let you down."

24th March 1981

Dorcas and Mary Meadowes were dead. Cassiopeia lost her best friends.

She did not know what to do with herself, Alice, Frank, Lily and Marlene weren't allowed to visit anymore, Sirius and Remus are suspicious of each other and Peter is just always absent.

"They think it's me. They think I'm the spy," Remus cried.

"I know."

"It's not me, Cassie. I would never—,"

Cassiopeia ran up to him, giving him a comforting hug. "I know, Remus. I know."

30th October 1981

"Do you remember the time you said you'd rather date the Giant Squid than me?" James stared at his wife lovingly.

She rolled her eyes, Harry in her arms yawned. "Yes, now stop bringing it up."

He smiled. "Well? How do I fair when compared to the sea monster?"

Cassiopeia pretended to think before answering. "Well, you're certainly a better snog."

"I love you, Cass. And I love our little family," James pecked her lips before placing a kiss on Harry's forehead.

"I do too, James. I love you as well," Cassiopeia kissed his lips gently before taking James' hand and entering their bedroom, placing Harry in his crib and lying down on their bed.

31st October 1981

James and Cassiopeia Potter were dead.

Peter Pettigrew was 'dead'.

Sirius Black was in Azkaban.

Remus Black was alone.

Alice and Frank Longbottom were in St. Mungos, unresponsive.

Lily and Marlene Evans-McKinnon were heartbroken over their best friend dying, barely having any will to live left? but they had to take in little Harry, they had promised her.

It was not supposed to end like this.