3

Y/n sheepishly smiled at the boys.

Hoseok: you're really gonna kill us one day.

Jungkook: yeah girl, you brought us all here at the ghost manssion and now we all are gonna die.

Jungkook said all scared and then hoseok joined him. Yoongi silently glared at y/n. Y/n pouted.

Y/n: Now why are you silent? Go on scold me. I'm waiting to get scolded by you. But after that, I'll still continue what I'm doing.

Yoongi: You- Didn't I told you to not come here? Didn't you promise me on that? Why?

Y/n: I'm sorry but it's your fault. You shouldn't have trusted me. And promises are meant to be broken.

Namjoon: Y/n~ calmdown kid~ we aren't here to scold you. We are here because we were worried for you.

The team leader said to y/n with a soft voice. He went to y/n and held her hand.

Namjoon: We really care about you. You're our friends group's youngerst member. You are the life of the team. Can't let you go like that. And in the middle of the night? Not at all. You almost gave us all a terrible heartattack. If something had happened to you...maybe your parents would have forgiven me but I, I could have never forgive myself.

Jin: None us could have. Without you we are not us. We are someone else.

Jimin: yeah. You are the one who's holding us all together.

Namjoon pulled Y/n in to his arms.

Namjoon: Silly kid.

He patted y/n's head and broke the hug.

Namjoon: C'mon let's go home.

Y/n looked at the tallest one.

Y/n: But I wanna go inside.

Hoseok: you what!?

Jungkook: YOU WANNA GO INSIDE THAT THING!? YOU WANNA DIE BIJ?!

Jungkook and hoseok said getting shooked by hearing Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah I wanna.

Namjoon: But why?

Y/n: I wanna see if anything called ghost really exists.

Jin: that's a dumb idea.

Y/n: no it's not.

Yoongi: Yeah it is. It's a really dangerous area.

Y/n: i know!~~~ that's why I'm interested in exploring it.

Namjoon huffed.

Namjoon: This child~~ ok.

Hoseok: WHAT!?!??

Namjoon: But you're not going alone.

Jimin: What do you mean by that hyung?

Namjoon looked at the boys.

Namjoon: We all are going with y/n.

Jin: Ya! Seriously namjoon!!! You want us to go inside that thing?!!

Yoongi: Are you out of your damn mind?!! As I told you this place is dangerous!!

Yoongi said in disbelieve. Y/n's face lighted up hearing what namjoon said.

Y/n: really!!? Thankyou oppa!!

Jungkook: I'M NOT GOING!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE SO SOON!!

Hoseok: me nither.

Yoongi: I'm with kookie and hobi.

Jin: my poor heart can't take so much pressure.

Jimin: I don't think it's a good idea hyung. Y/n is still a kid but you are older. You can understand this. Then why are you doing this?

Namjoon: Cause if we don't let her do this now, she'll do this someday else and also without us knowing. I don't know if you guys are coming or not but im going with her. I can't let anything happened to her.

Y/n looked at namjoon with all the love she has in her.

Y/n: thanks oppa.

Jimin: ok fine~~ I'm with you guys too. I care about y/n too you know.

Jimin said all pissed off while standing beside namjoon. Yoongi glared at y/n again and stood beside namjoon.

Yoongi: I would have never done this if the person weren't you y/n.

Yoongi said looking somewhere else. Anyone could tell he's pissed off if they hear his voice. Jin huffed and stood beside y/n. He softly slapped behind y/n's head.

Jin: I'm scared and also disgusted but I'm still GOING!! Only for you!

Y/n narrowed her eye and massaged the place where jin slapped.

Y/n: You- you hamster!

Jin: Ya!!~~~

Everyone was at y/n's and namjoon's side now so Jungkook and hoseok started to think about themselves.

Namjoon: so.....are you guys coming? Or should we....go-

Jungkook: No we are coming!!
Hoseok: No we are coming!!

Hoseok and Jungkook ran up to them.

Y/n: Now that's better.

Jungkook: I hate you.

Y/n: it's not like i like you. *as a friend*

Jungkook: lier!

Hoseok: Enough kids. I'm dying due to creeps. Please end this.

Y/n and Jungkook stopped fighting and gave death glares to each other.

Jungkook: if I die here, my ghost will haunt you for your intire life.

Y/n: tsk we'll see about that.

Jimin looked at the mansion and shivers ran down his body.

Jimin: Something is weird here.

Y/n looked at jimin.

Y/n: it's just your mind.

Namjoon: I don't think we should go inside, y/n.

Namjoon said getting a little scared by seeing the large moss and vine fullied door.

Y/n: What can possibly go wrong?

Y/n said while finding a tool to open that door.

Jin: Everything.

Y/n took a old shavel in her hand and looked at jin with a dumb folded look.

Y/n: K fine, you stay I'm going.

Y/n said running to the door.

Yoongi: Y/n!!

Everyone ran after her.
Y/n put that shavel in between the gap of two part of door and pushed it hard till it smack opened.

Jimin: Y/n stop!!

Till the time jimin told y/n to stop, she looked at the boys for the last time and ran inside the spooky manssion.

Namjoon: Y/n comeback!!

Chasing after y/n everyone ran inside that manssion and with that they got vanished in the dark.

(A/n: he he he~~ from the next chapter this is gonna be fun to write. 😆)