My love for the beast💜Part 9

Jungkook reached his city Draco after flying for 45 minutes. Then he went inside the city showing the Draco city symbol. He changed into his human form and went inside the castle. All bowed at him.

Mrs.Jeon POV

As I was washing the fruits, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned to see my baby. I hugged him tightly. I missed my baby so much. Me and koo went to hall and sat there.

"Koo what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to attend the university classes??" I asked him.

But he just hugged me tightly. I don't know what happened to him. And then I felt he is crying. I moved from him and removed his fresh tears that is pouring out of his eyes.

"Baby what happened? Tell maa. Then only I can able to understand you" I said softly. Then he sniffed and layed his head on my lap. I softly rubbed his hair.

"Mommy"

Then he explained everything to me. How he met others especially Taehyung. How he felt everything he explained to me.

I softly laughed at him. He got up from me and looked at me like are you serious.

"Babe, come here" I told him. He came near me and I hugged him tightly. Jungkook doesn't know about his rare dragon. That's why I want everything perfect for him.

"Look at me koo. Listen to Ma. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. If your dragon is feeling that he is your other half, then go for it. Don't hesitate. Also he will never hate you my koo. He is just upset that you said those words. Its hurtful babe. Please try to think before you speak. For now go and take rest. I will prepare your favorite banana milkshake" I told him. He nodded his and went to his room.

"Honey please come out" I told my husband who hid behind the stairs. He came and asked me what happened.

I told him everything. Actually when me and Jungkook hugged each other, that time he came. I just mind linked him to wait behind the stairs.

"Honey he doesn't know about his other dragon, but still he can feel his connection with Tae. And he is crying because he had a fight with Taehyung " then I explained everything.

"Don't worry darling, both can't stay away from each other for a long time. Come on we will go and prepare milkshake. I wanna meet my son" he told me.

We started making milkshake.

On the other side.

In the university

After all the class ended, both Draco and Dracula boys met at university cafeteria.

No one POV

"Where is Jungkook?" Lisa asked.

Taehyung looked around and he couldn't find his dragyy.

"Oh, hmmm he went home" Namjoon said.

"What??why??is he ok Joon?" Jin asked Namjoon.

"Yes I think. He just informed us that he is going to visit his parents and gonna return tomorrow only" Namjoon told them.

"Oh, leave him. Maybe he is a mommy boy. That's why he went to Draco to meet his parents" Lisa said and laughed at her own words. But she stopped when a voice interrupted her.

"Do not speak about him like that" Jimin said angrily.

"Hey hey. Cool. Am just kidding " Lisa said and shut her mouth.

Yoongi and Hobi hold Jimin hand to calm him down.

Taehyung just sat there and his mind flooded with lots of thoughts.