Weeks pass

[9 weeks till the trip]

Walking home from school I get a call from my dad. Picking it up I hear that I got a package. Excited I quickly made my way the rest of the way home. Once I got home I see a rather large package in the living room. Walking over I see my dad had already cut it open for me but had not looked inside. Setting my things down I walk over I finally opened it.

Smiling I pulled out what was on top, there laid a white hoodie whit my bee design on it. Slipping it on it fit nicely and it was so soft. Continuing to look through the clothes I see something somewhat wrapped but kind of poorly. Taking it I realized it was the bee stuffed animal I suggested. Though it looked like just a prototype of it. Tucked through all the items I see a letter. Setting the bee in my lap I opened it up and to my surprise there was a hand written letter rather it be not the best hand writing.

Mint I want to thank you for everything you have helped with. Here's all the merch you helped with that are going to be released very soon. Along with a prototype of a bee stuffed animal I'm working with Yootooz with.

P.s I was sent an Extra hoodie by accident so you can have it :)

Going to the bottom of the box I find a hoodie that specifically said Tubbo that was custom made for him I'm guessing on the side their were 3 bees going down the sleeves one was Tubbee one ones beeinnit and the third was just a bee. Taking off the hoodie I had just put on I slipped his over my head. As I slipped it over my head I got a whiff of a vanilla scent that smelled sweet. I wonder did he wash it before sending it. Looking at my phone I sent Tubbo a text to see if it was ok if I posted a picture.

Tubbo
Go for it!

Going over to my desk I propped up my phone at a correct angle so it wouldn't get my face.

(Imagine it says Tubbo and the strawberries are the bees)

Watching the comments flooding in with questions I smiled.  Setting down my phone I glanced back over to my backpack full of work.

~Time skip 2 days later~

Even with our state tests being a month away I feel so much pressure already. Along with the ACT coming up. As I was studying some chemistry I heard someone started to call me on discord. Glancing up to one monitor I saw it was Tubbo.

"Hey mint want to get on right now?"

"I can't I'm studying."

"Oh ok well can we still talk?"

""Um uh...." I lost my train of thought as I began reading some really confusing notes.

"I'll just let you focus. Study hard!"

"Thank you Tubbo." Sighing as I hung up I hung my head before going back to studying.

[8 weeks till the trip]