Part 91

We landed in my old house..... where my mum and dad used to live.

I didn't speak to Ron one word and left him to go scout out the house for anything suspicious so it's safe, not sure why we ended up here it was the first place that came to mind.

I sighed and walked outside the house, "my god" my hand went to my mouth at the sight of the street, this must have been one of the streets hit hard by deatheaters meaning they would least likely come here but just to be safe I walked along the street and there was no sight of any living being.

I walked back to the house and put spells all around it for protection and walked inside once I was done to see Ron folded up on the couch crying.

"Ron." I whispered and sat down next to him and he crumbled into my arms sobbing.

"It's ok. It's hard I know we'll get through it ok? And we will go back to Harry and Hermione soon we just need a break for a couple days or so."

He nodded and his sobs were more quite as I flattened out his hair on my lap and he fell asleep, I lay my head back and took a nap myself for a couple of hours.

-

"Y/n" Ron shook me awake.

"Mhm?" I lifted my head and he was perched over me.

"Want something to eat?" He asked.

"Yes please." I smiled softly and he walked into the kitchen so I took this time to go around the house.

Everything was exactly the same, exept for a few burnt holes here and there from death eaters..... it all looked the same to me.

The house wasn't up for sale or anything seeing as the whole streets been cut off electricity and gas etc but that didn't really bother us.

I walked around the house lighting candles just downstairs, there was no need to be upstairs while we stayed here so we're close together if anything were to Happen.

"Here" Ron handed me a bowl of soup.

"All we have?" I frowned and he nodded.

"Ok then." I sighed and we sat down on the table in the kitchen in silence, the only sounds being our spoons on the bowls.

" I didn't mean it you know, what I said to Harry. Except the radio thing, I just wanted to hope I never heard anyone's names but now I don't know until we go back. I am sorry to you too I didn't mean to say what I said." He sulked into his spoon.

"It's fine Ron, the lockets what made you rage out like that I don't mind it was just scary." I muttered.

"When do you think we will get back?" He asked.

"Not too sure, depends if they move which hopefully they don't but if they do we will find them."

He nodded and finished his soup by bringing the bowl to his mouth, I smirked and did the same which causes us both to laugh a little.

"Hey I think we have a radio upstairs but it's a muggle one so not the one your used to, it plays music only."

"You offering me a dance?" He raised his brows as he put the bowls in the sink and I walked towards the hallway.

"Maybe.... we didn't get to dance at the wedding so why not." I shrugged and ran upstairs grabbing the radio from my old room, I tried not to look around as much up here seeing as I was here a lot of the time and it saddend me.

I walked downstairs with the radio and turned it on and walked into the kitchen.

"Mmmm we have to wait for a song to come on." I sighed sitting down waiting for the radio presenters to stop talking.

"God they take forever." Ron laughed and sat down next to me as we waited.

Finally after the radio presenters shut up a song came on.

"I know this." Ron muttered and stood up holding a hand out to me.

"If you'd allow me to have this dance m'lady" he bowed down a little smirking at me.

"You may have this dance sir." I held my head high up and laughed a little as we walked to the middle of the kitchen, I lay my arms around his neck and he put his arms respectfully around my waist as we slow danced together.

After a minute or so we both started humming the song and and singing it softly as I lay my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

Ron twirled me around every now and then which made us both giggle.

Once the song ended, we bowed down to each other and smirked then walked into the living room.

I sat down on one of the couches and Ron sat down opposite me on the other.

"How do you think they're getting on?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

"They should be ok, although they still have to find out where the sword is seeing as it was stolen."

"Y/n?" Ron asked moving up to the window behind him.

"Yea??" I asked and moved next to him looking outside the window.

"It's snowing." He muttered looking outside.

"Wait a second." I ran upstairs to my calendar and checked the date, it was Christmas Eve....

"Ron it's Christmas Eve, I had a feeling seeing as it only starts snowing on Christmas Eve here so I checked and it is." I muttered walking back down stairs to the couch.

We heard the street bell chime and Ron turned to me from the window.

"Merry Christmas y/n" he sighed.

"Merry Christmas Ron." I muttered and lay down on the couch pulling a blanket over me, staring at the heartbeat ring on my finger, secretly wishing Draco a merry Christmas too.

As well as everyone else who we couldn't be with right now.

We stayed in silence for a while until ron got up and made the fire in the fireplace then lay down on the couch opposite me.

"You have enough warmth?" I asked him and he nodded before turning around and I heard loud snores a couple seconds later, I smirked and shook my head then forced myself to sleep.

-

It was a couple of days later, the snow thickened and we were low on food so me and Ron went out to buy some, on the way back we stopped at the towns graveyard which had extended from when I was last here.....

"Can I..?"

Ron nodded and I walked in the graveyard with him walking slowly behind me, I looked around at all the newer graves and saddened my expression, I walked towards a little older grave but still new, I pushed off the snow and gasped a little stumbling back, it was my parents headstone.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered and sat down next to the grave with my head in my hands, "this is all a mess and I'm sorry you both got dragged into it, I'm so sorry." I whimpered, Ron sat down next to me patting my shoulder and bringing me into a longing hug.

"We need to get back y/n we can come back tomorrow, I feel like someones watching us." Ron muttered in my hair and started looking around, I furrowed my brows and got out my wand, conjuring up some flowers along the grave.

"Looky here."

I turned around quickly, me and Ron threw spells at the two snatchers who were stood infront of us.

Ron took my hand and ran, we ran and ran until we got near the street, if we just get to my front garden within my barriers we should be ok.

One of them caught up grabbing my arm and pulling me back into him, Ron turned around freaked out not knowing what to do.

"RON JUST GO! FIND THE OTHER TWO JUST GO!" I cried out and he apparated before the other snatcher got a hold of him.

"He's more fucking valuable." One of them huffed grabbing me roughly by the neck.

"But she.... she's still Harry potters friend, been with him havnt you? Oh and she's also the girlfriend of Draco malfoy. See what Lucius thinks of this." The other snarled pushing me from the back and apparating me away.....

infront of malfoy manor.
-