SKZ-TALKER - HYUNLIX

SHIP: Hyunlix

PLOT: Something goes wrong in an SKZ-TALKER episode.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Panic attack (Felix)

REQUEST: @bisexual_hufflepuff

Authors P.O.V.

Stray Kids had been promoting 'Back Door', and you know what that means: NEW EPISODES OF SKZ-TALKER!

The members all loved recording this sort of video to give an inside view of what was happening backstage. And, to be completely honest, they loved spoiling STAY.

However, there were two people in the group eager to tell STAY something, and those would be Hyunjin and Felix. They had been in a relationship for three months now, and everyone knew; the staff, JYP, and the members, of course, everyone except stay.

Both Felix and Hyunjin felt deeply sorry and bad because of this, they felt like they were lying. However, they remembered what JYP had told them what he had found out about them.

"You can do whatever you like as long as you keep it a secret from your fans."

Both of them immediately started complaining, stating that STAY wouldn't care and that they would accept them. They even showed him videos on YouTube, where STAY had been shipping them shortly after their relationship started.

However, the response to that wasn't exactly what they had expected.

"Sure, you can tell your fans if you want, but there will be consequences."

"What consequences?" Felix asked.

"I will force you to break up," JYP said.

"What?!" Hyunjin exclaimed, "how is that fair?"

"Hwang Hyunjin!" JYP said, raising his voice, "I didn't finish yet," he cleared his throat, "If you choose to tell them, I will force you to break up, and if you try to be together in secret, I will kick Felix out of the company."

"Absolutely the f*ck not!" Hyunjin screamed, "Kick me out but not him, you are not putting a finger on his contract."

"Actually," JYP said calmly, "I can, and I will, so it's your choice."

Yeah, that's not exactly something you would like to happen. Both of the boys got a weird feeling in their chest, just by the thought of it.

Anyway, leaving all that behind, let's go back to the happy promoting day they had while filming SKZ-TALKER.

HYUNJIN P.O.V.

It was a happy day today. Felix and I were great together and we were having a great time performing. There were a few hours left for us to perform so we were eating some ramen.

Felix and I were sitting in the back and the rest of the members were splattered around the floor talking.

I felt Felix getting close to my ear, and he whispered.

"Jinnie," He said and kept quiet, I hummed as an answer, "the camera can't see us right now?"

"And your point is?" I asked back, smirking.

"Can you kiss me please?" He asked cutely, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

I chuckled lightly.

"Of course you can, baby," I said, and lean in, to peck his lips.

What they didn't know is, that during the exact second they had kissed, Chan had slightly changed the camera angle, and they both appeared on the bottom right corner of the screen.