Chapter 2

Another day, another victory for Katerina. Let's just say, she has been on a win streak for every mission.  Getting back to the familiar room that she has spent the last 15 years confined to still sends shivers down her spine. 15 years, 15 years today, she has spent doing the biddings of the red room. She pondered over this question as she entered the room where the familiar voice of a certain Blonde could be heard.

'' Katerina Markova! When were you planning on telling me it was your birthday?!'' Tatiana's loud voice rang through my ears as she spoke English through her thick Russian accent.

''Hello to you too Tati'' katerina replied sarcastically ignoring that it was in fact her 20th birthday.

Katerina grabbed a hair tie and headed towards the training room where Madame B was expecting her. Today was the day, her last training session before her so called 'graduation ceremony'.
'Madame B says it is necessary but i can't bear to think of never having the choice of whether i have children or not. I can never have children though, they will be born into the same fate as i was. I can't bear the thought of them watching me die or be on the run for their whole life.'

The thought was enough to bring a normal person to tears, but not Katerina, she hasn't cried since the day her parents died. She never had time to cry, crying was weakness, weakness is taken advantage of and you don't survive. This is how she survived so long, she mastered hiding emotions.

Katerina arrived at the training room only to be meeted the back of someone's head and a familiar hair colour, Tatiana.
It hit her like a ton of bricks, she was going to be fighting Tatiana in the arena as training. To make it worse Madame B is going to be watching their every move, making sure they are not going easy on each other.

Tatiana turned around to meet the shocked silver eyes of Katerina with her own hollow chocolate ones. At that very moment each of them knew that they were going to have to put their own instincts at the test in this fight. It's the only way to survive.

''Это твоя последняя тренировка, перед выпускным, не разочаровывай меня (This is your last training session before the graduation, don't disappoint me)''
Madame B sounded disappointed by the last two fighters so she was expecting a lot from these two.

The two assassins nodded in sync before stepping into the familiar concrete room.

Katerina quickly tied up her curly dark brown hair into a loose messy ponytail while Tatiana's honey blonde hair was pulled back in a tight braid.
Getting into a fighting position Tatiana struck first, catching Katerina by surprise. Knowing that this was the most important fight that she has been in, She quickly struck back with a hard kick to the side gaining a groan from the blonde. While the blonde was still recovering Katerina slid her foot under her opponent in attempt to trip her over. Tatiana dodged it and in doing so, delivered a punch to the brunette.
Tatiana was quick, but Katerina was quicker, she grabbed the blonde's arm before pulling it behind her back and rapidly getting her legs around the blonde's head before twisting around and pulling her down. Katerina pinned her opponent down in victory as Madame B's voice echoed through the room only sounding like a faint mumble over both the assassins heavy breathing. Then the tall woman repeated what she said to Katerina.

''Маркова, прикончить её (Markova, finish her)''
Katerina's face fell as the words pierced her once victorious heart.

''Что? (What?)'' The brunette assassins voice was faint and full of dread.

''Я сказал закончить её, это приказ ( I said finish her, that is an order)''