untoldtruth

YOOOOOOOOOO

I'm going to be fixing some past chapters because my writing was *ew* so just ignore them, nothing major just word choices and such.

THANK YOU FOR READING SEXC, now hit the star :)

Sienna Bones.

The local doctor, who I didn't trust at first, came round a few days after I fainted to check up on me. We found out I'm developing a tumour in my brain but he said if we work quickly he and Draco would be able to heal me as much as possible. 

Even with the full moon around the corner, the doctor said that it too risky starting treatment as my body could reject it as I start to transform. 

It was all so scary. We didn't even get a chance to ask about if I was fertile because of the amount of information the doctor unloaded on us. 

At night, I would wake up to Draco wide awake, stroking back my hair and running diagnostics on me a lot. But I would never open my eyes, just hear and feel him. I wasn't sure, but one night I heard him promise me he would create a potion that would stop me from transforming on full moons. He was doing everything in his power to try and help me be as safe as possible.

But there were days when I was so weak I wasn't able to get out if bed at all. My whole body was too weak to support myself or I would try but my hands and fingers would start shaking uncontrollably then my heartbeat would increase so much that I could feel my breathing cutting short. 

At that point Draco would summon the Doctor and he said I was starting to have seizures. I had only had two but I had never been in so much pain. 

I hate it all.

We had been in Shikoku for over a week now and it felt like everyday was different, we hadn't even got around to going to the lake or exploring the forest around us. Draco would refuse to let me out of his sight.

Going to the toilet started to get very uncomfortable.

"I can go myself!" I huff and tilt my head at him as I held the sliding doors until he rolled his eyes and stepped back, "And I'm having a bath,"

"Fine, fine! But if you fall I'm not coming in," He turns around and goes to the window.

I smile and close the doors to start running a bath and go over to the toilet. The four-clawed tub was big with dipped sits, for two. But I wasn't able to shower because I couldn't stand up for too long so I had to have baths.

Stripping down, I walk over and dip my hand into the bathtub but it was boiling hot and the temperature knob wasn't working.

"Fuck that's hot," I whisper to myself as I turn off the water, "Uhhh, Draco..."

"Yeah..."

"How do you turn the temperature down on the bathtub?" I lean a hand on the edge of the tub and felt my legs start to shake.

I hear him chuckle and stand by the door, "The handle in the middle, turn it to the left for cold water,"

Turning the handle the water got hotter, "OW! It's not working!" I angrily raise my voice.

"To the left!" He chuckles.

I turn it more, "IT'S BOILING HOT DRACO!" I start to get so angry I felt my eyes start to tear up, "CAN YOU JUST HELP ME?" I wipe away a tear and sit down on the edge.

He comes in and bites back a smile as he walk over, rubbing my back and turning the handle to the left. The water was cooler and started filling the tub.