𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈

AARON

I knew I had omitted information. I didn't tell Madison about aftercare and how the dom is supposed to care and heal her, both mentally and physically. I knew that I had fucked up when I did. She deserved to know everything, even the things I wasn't too good at.

I could make her tremble, moan, and writhe under my touch. But I couldn't take care of her properly.

I despised aftercare, not because it didn't involve anything sexual and was more of an intimate moment, but because I was scared and inexperienced. This was going to be Madi's first time with BDSM, I was the experienced one, the one that had control. But I knew when the moment I had to care of her wounds came, I was the inexperienced one, the one without control.

And I was scared to face that reality.

My life consisted of maintaining control, balance—I am a Libra after all—so this put me off.

Either way, I was now at work, and I had to focus on that solely.

If only it were that easy.

MADISON

"And I said, stop it, like he was totally flirting with me. Couldn't he see I had a boyfriend." No one laughed along. Why would that be?

When Ember told me that her cousin was a total pain in the ass I thought she was overreacting, turns out she was humbling her. That bitch was annoying the fuck out of me. She had come to visit Ember for lunch, but it was obvious that the only person she wanted to see was Charlie.

"You've already ate your lunch. Don't you think it's time to go?" Ember said clearly annoyed by her cousin's behavior. I mean, we all were. Even Laurent.

"Can't I spend time with my little cousin?" She answered pinching Ember's cheeks.

"I'm two years younger. And you've already done that." Ember rolled her eyes.

"Plus, we have work. We don't want to get fired." I added, trying to help Ember with making this bitch leave.

She sighed loudly. "Ok, ok. I'll see you soon. Bye Charlie." Charlie looked up from his phone, clearly not interested in what Alana had to say.

"Mhm." He waved, dismissing her. Once she left he put his phone back in his pocket and looked up at the table. "You should've told me she wasn't hot and annoying. I wanted to throw a chair at her."

Ember tried not to laugh, but a small girlish giggle left her lips. "Um, I'll get back to work." She coughed.

"Yeah, me too." Laurent and Charlie stood up from the table and went up to the office.

I stood up to go back to work with them, but stopped short by someone calling me. "Hey, feisty!" I turned around to see Lorenzo jogging towards me.

"Hi. What's up?" I said crossing my arms in my chest.

"I was hoping I could talk to you."

"Yeah, sure." We both sat at one of the lunch tables. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I thought since we are now kind of friends, you could help me up with something? If you don't feel comfortable it's okay, cause I know we've had our history and maybe you prefer we stayed as acquaintances." I noticed the thing that Lorenzo wanted to talk about was important to him, so I put all my doubts aside and reassured him.

"It's fine. I see you as a friend as well. So, what do you need me for?"

"Ok, this made sound cringey, but I downloaded a dating app. I-" I couldn't let Lorenzo finish before I burst out into laughter.