Wife reader - when it comes to your anniversary

When it comes to your wedding anniversary with your husband it was something special for the two of you, because you guys got to celebrate years of being married and a happy couple. It soon start to become some special as the years went by for you and your husband.

Bruce

Alfred will watch the boys while you and Bruce went out for a dinner and enjoy some time way from the house, and away from work. The boys with the help of alfred will deal with crime at is happening around the city which was not major, which brought you to easy when you were told of what was happening. Some people were shocked to see play boy Bruce still in a marriage with you and become a father as well. You would sometimes laugh about it but Bruce would just smirk at you.

Clark

When it comes to Clark the two of would hire a babysitter to watch the buys while the two of went out for a dinner. There were times when Clark had to leave for while to go deal with some danger around the city, and soon come back before anyone noticed he was gone. He would say sorry over and over again but you told him it was okay, you were joys happy to spend the day you married with him even if something came to interrupted the moment.