17.You and Me

Tharn was thrusting hard and Ema was holding Tharn coz it's still hard for her to take her husband's cock easily...

Ema: ahhh Tharn shit please don't thrust hard aaahhh aaah....no no Tharn not there fuck not in my ass ....aaahh Tharn...

Tharn turned Ema and entered her ass in thought maybe he will enjoy that...but no matter how tight Ema was but Tharn is not feeling the same pleasure with her the way he feels with Type...

Tharn closed his eyes and think of Type he immediately got hard....And then he fucked Ema really bad...Ema was screaming Tharn's name....aaahh Tharn....aaahhh...

Type saw Tharn and Ema and he runs away towards outhouse ...how can he do this...he is enjoying himself with his wife and showed me that how much he cares for me....huh...

After fucking Ema and making her dead tired and sore Tharn let Ema sleep...he get up clean himself ...took a bath and went to the balcony...he lit a cigarette...as he was feeling restless....while thinking about Type and what he exactly feels for him...and his responsibility towards Ema ..... he saw the lights of the outhouse is on...he went to Type's room thought maybe Nigel is in the outhouse....and type is alone in his room...

But when he reached Type's new room ....there he saw Nigel is sleeping on the couch and Type is not there ....he immediately run towards the outhouse with a duplicate key ....he opens the door and went inside...he saw Type is sitting on the floor and he looks really upset....

Tharn: Type what are you doing here???

Type: looked shocked ...he saw Tharn but soon he remembered what he saw and he turns his head in different directions...

Tharn: Type what happened?? Is everything all right ...are you not able to sleep or are you still scared baby??

Type: Don't call me baby ...you are bad and you are a liar...

Tharn: What happened Type??

Type: Nothing just get out ....

Tharn: Type, I told you last time that we need to communicate properly to avoid any confusion ..else may be a misunderstanding can ruin our relationship ... please tell me clearly What happened??

Type: I am your whore and that's the problem... you said you care for me and not thinking about the child...you said you have feelings for me then why you were fucking your wife like that....why did you sleep with her....why you were doing it so passionately ...I saw you ...I am sorry but she was screaming and moaning loud....

Tharn: baby j am sorry for what you heard but please try to understand that she is my wife...she was happy and excited so she wanted to share this with her husband ....she wanted to have sex so what's wrong with this ...this is the thing which she can't expect from someone else...it's also her need...and no matter what Type...I have a responsibility towards her...

Type: then who I am ???

Tharn are you jealous Type??

Type: Huh??

Tharn: baby you are the mother of my baby as well as I have feelings for you Type but I am stuck between my responsibility and my feelings....

Tell me Type do you like it if I refused Ema to touch and hurt her feelings ....

Type: No, that would be wrong P'Tharn....

Tharn: If you know that then why are you upset....

Type: felt embarrassed....Thank you and sorry...

Tharn: Thanks and sorry for what baby...tharn sits near Type and puts Type's head on his chest....

Type: Sorry that I know everything still I behave like this and Thank you that you came here else I don't know till morning how bad I would have thought about this....

Tharn: You didn't answer my questions Type ?? Are you jealous....

Type: Maybe...I don't know but I felt really bad phi when I see you enjoying with...

Tharn: I was enjoying coz I was thinking about you ....I closed my eyes and imagined you....

Type: pervert...using my body in your imagination...

Tharn laughed...I am sorry baby..... I know it's hard to see me close to Ema ...but I hope you understand that I am in situations where leaving anyone of you is going to affect me emotionally and mentally...and it would be wrong too....

Like Ema, you are also a part of my life now....

Type: We don't have any relationship Phi....

Tharn: you are mother of my baby Type and that is also a relationship ....and my heart is connected with you is this not enough...

Type: But in people's eye I am nothing to you...

Tharn: but in my eyes, you are my everything Type....

Type looked at Tharn and start removing Tharn's shirt....

Tharn was surprised what are you doing baby ....

Type: After hearing this I can't control phi ....can you please .....

Tharn couldn't refuse this innocent request he carries Type on his arm and took him to his room...tharn removed every piece of clothes from his and Type's body which are not letting him feel the body of each other....

Type: Ahh Please Phi...aaahhhh....aaahhh.....

Tharn is thrusting under type's cavity and letting him moan....he licked every part of Type's body....after 2 rounds Tharn got the satisfaction which he was looking for....

Type: was naked laying on Tharn's body ...Phi....we are pregnant...and it's a really different feeling....

Tharn: I can understand and I am happy baby...Type are you happy??

Type: Yes super happy....I know you will take care of me ....and help me whenever I need you....when this baby will grow Phi....

Tharn: slowly Type  ...it will take Time....while talking ....Type and Tharn slowly fall asleep....and in the morning they get up after hearing a knock on the door ....

Tharn opened his eyes and saw Type next to him...both smiled but soon the smile faded when they heard Ema and Nigel's voice ....shit....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.