Crater and Deflation

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Izuku watches as streaks of crimson blood are swept away by the rain.

A streetlamp's light flickers in a strobe like fashion, adding to the depressing atmosphere.
He briefly glances at a rather gory corpse laying face down on the concrete.
Midoriya lets his bloodied scythe dissipate, the fresh blood on the blade falls to the ground, just like before.

His eyes return to their natural dull green, his giddy smile fading.
Izuku sighs, walking backwards, deeper into the alleyway.
Midoriya releases the masking technique surrounding the kill site, not bothering to look back.

'Where even am I?'

(Time skip)

Izuku glances down a dimly lit alleyway, hesitant at first.
'If you're not actually looking for it, you'd probably miss it,' Izuku thinks, looking around.
He looks down at a quickly drawn map of the area surrounding the alleyway.

'If that weird web post was right, down this alleyway is the café on that flyer I found. Although, I'm curious as to why the location was so difficult to find.'
Midoriya walks to the back of the alleyway, being met with a heavy-duty metal door.
Izuku knocks lightly, keeping his guard up.

A small sliding peephole in the door opens, revealing a pair of eyes staring intently at Izuku.

"Hero ID," the doorman states, in a muffled but gruff voice.

"O- oh, I found this flyer looking for employees at the Your Hero Academia Café," Izuku explains, holding up the flyer to the person behind the door.
The doorman's eyes change expression into one of confusion, looking at the dirty flyer.

"Wait here," he says in response, shutting the opening.
Izuku lowers his arm, stepping a few feet back.

After a few silent minutes, the sliding peephole opens for a few brief seconds before closing again.

The heavy-metal door opens inward, letting Izuku enter. He is led down a short hallway, the hallway's walls being a nice royal purple.
They walk into a large room filled with tables and chairs, only a couple occupied with someone. Of the few people in the room, most wear some extravagant outfit, most likely hero costumes.