✘1.55

(This is the colour I'm going for but not exactly the style so let's just pretend it's that colour and you can imagine what style and stuff it is)

"I'm nervous...I've never been to a dance before- I don't know how to even dance Aera." Jisoo rambled on as Aera applied some makeup onto her smooth porcelain like skin.

Her lips curved up onto a smile, knowing the jittery girl was much more nervous about her date than the actual dance.

"Are you finally with that Demon- What was his name again...Renjun yet?"
"No...we aren't." Jisoo replied and Aera tsked in disapproval.
"You like him right?" She asked and Jisoo nodded but sighed.

"I just...he might still be grieving over his ex girlfriend and it isn't good for me to push myself towards him to be with him. Does that make sense?"

Aera hummed with a nod, gazing down at the girl who's hair was pin straight down her back creating a more put together look.

"You're very sweet- but...he might be ready to get into a relationship. I think you just need to talk it out."
"I guess...I'm a bit scared to get into one after..." she trailed off with her eyebrows knitting together at the thought.

"Don't worry yourself too much, if it happens then it happens, okay?"
Jisoo nodded, smiling at the woman with her glossy lips curved up and honey brown eyes glinting.

"Thank you Aera."
"No problem Darling, your jewellery is over there." She nodded over to the vanity.

"Did you really conceal my scars with a spell, is that possible?" Jisoo gawked as she looked into the mirror, twisting around to see the scars on her back concealed and the woman hummed a yes in reply.

"It will last a couple of hours, enough time just until the dance finishes."
Jisoo turned around, clasping her hands together with delight on her gleaming face.

"Thank you! I feel pretty now."

"-like a daughter to me okay? So don't even try anything-" Minho was cut off by Aera clearing her throat, causing both of the boys to look up.

With nerves dancing around her, fuelling a fire in her stomach as her trembling hand gripped onto the railing of the staircase, Jisoo began to descend down the steps.

Renjun's eyes locked onto her face before anything, her features accentuated by makeup but not too much as he could still make out her freckles adorning her skin.

She looked different with her hair straight down her back, silver earring dangling from her earlobes paired with a simple dainty silver necklace that sat prettily on her skin.