𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"We should probably put it away before your mom comes inside." Kyle says while taking a drag from the joint.

I roll my eyes before leaning over and taking it from him.
"She's to good hearted to even smell it." I say before taking a drag letting the smoke fill my lungs.

I pass it over to Lucy beside me who makes a disgusted face before passing it to Lola.

Lucy turned up with Kyle and Lola behind her today telling me that she wants to celebrate my birthday even though I turn eighteen next week.

Because I'm gonna be away for my birthday she insisted to throw me an early birthday which consisted of us four sitting in a circle in my room sharing a joint and talking about god knows what.

I get up off the floor and walk over to the window opening it up.
I change the music on my laptop letting the soft sounds of love galore fill my room.

"Which songs are you going to play?" Lucy asks us as I sit back down and I shrug my shoulders looking over at Kyle and Lola.

"I think Orenda would be good, too many feelings for sure-oh or story of the night." He counts and Lola nods her head beside him.

"Acrimony for sure." She says and I chuckle.
Of course she wants us to sing that song.
I wrote it when I got a D in a math test and wanted to get out my frustration and deep hatred towards my math teacher.

Lucy looks over to me indicating that she wants an answer from me too and I have to think about it for a minute.
I actually love all of our songs because they're all telling a different story from a different stage of my life.

"I'm actually working on something new these last days I don't know if it's really our style but I guess I thought trying new things wouldn't hurt anyone."

Kyle's eyes widen and he's instantly excited for some new lyrics.
He's probably the biggest opposite of Lola who looks at me flabbergasted and I have to chuckle at their faces.

I stand up and walk over to my desk searching for the paper.
"God I really need to clean my desk." I mumble while I put away the various papers.

I finally find it and walk over sitting back down handing the paper over.

"Golden light shines on your face
Brightening your smile
Like a soft embrace

It's been a while since I felt this way
If I'm being honest it's the first time for me
Since the last summer day." Kyle reads making Lucy look at me while I stare at the wall in front of me.

I know Lucy isn't going to like it but it's what I feel and I sound the best when I sing about things I can relate to.

"Like an Angel in the morning sun
You make the butterflies go crazy
I think that you're the one
That makes my head go hazy." He finishes looking at me amazed.

"Damn Arwen I wouldn't even get this things out of me while being high. How do you do that?" He asks me a grin on his lips and I shrug my shoulders lightly.

"The words just come out I guess.
It's easier when I'm inspired but believe me it doesn't come to my head and I write it instantly down. There's a lot of crossing words out rearranging lyrics so everything fits together." I tell them seriously.

"The music comes to life with you two joining me." I tell them and Lola fake gags.

"We know we're amazing don't need to tell us." She says making Lucy and I chuckle while Kyle glances at her his cheeks turning red.